Honey Molasses Baked Beans Recipe are a must-make for your summertime BBQ’s! Molasses Baked Beans are the ultimate baked beans recipe that’s made with pure honey, onion, dijon mustard, ketchup, worcestershire sauce, and home soaked white beans. Honey Molasses Baked Beans Recipe are simple to make from scratch and taste SO much better than store bought. Enjoy!
Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness is killin’ it this week (& let’s be honest… every week really!!!) with Summer Hydration Tips!
Healthy Honey Molasses Baked Beans Recipe
I just can’t get enough of organic in my life! The health benefits that come from it, definitely out weigh the slight price difference between organic and non-organic foods in my opinion. Honey Molasses Baked Beans is tasty, organic, and just what you’re BBQ needs!!! We loooveeee NATURAL ingredients around here. When we are put up against the choice of Organic or non-organic. Organic wins every. single. time. Like Beans? Try our Green Chili Black Beans, Grandma Betty’s Baked Beans, and Texas Baked Beans!
If you wanna stick to organic ingredients, follow these links and take a look! Molasses, Blackstrap, Unsulfured, Organic, 15 oz, Anthonys Organic Coconut Sugar, and Filippo Berio Gold Selection Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
We hope you enjoy our Honey Molasses Baked beans and maybe some of these side dish recipes too!
- Brown Sugar Banana Squash
- German Apple and Celery Root Salad
- Southwest Roasted Cauliflower
- Green Beans with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette and Parmesan Crumbs
- Roasted Butternut Squash, Feta, and Pine Nut Salad
- Browned Butter, Parmesan, and Almond Green Beans
Happy Day . . . it’s Fit Friday!!
Summer means being outside, especially if my toddler is getting her way. So after playing outside throughout the day yesterday, than finishing the day off watching a tee-ball game in a toasty 98 degrees I found myself needing water and trying to get the kiddos to drink water. Staying hydrated in the summer can get a bit tricky.
We all know that water is a must and ideal. No, you don’t have to drink a gallon a day but you do not to drink up.
There are plenty of other ways to make sure your body is hydrated besides downing the water all day. I just restocked my fridge and when we got home last night I handed the little guy a bowl of grapes as we turned on a movie to settle down for the day. Grapes don’t cut it for your kids, well here is a list of other things my family enjoy that help me know they are getting water in without forcing them to drink up.
- 1 pound dry white beans, soaked overnight
- 1 onion, small diced
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/3 cup honey or coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup water, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a dutch oven or oven safe pan with a lid heat over medium-high heat, add oil- once hot add onions, saute for 2-3 minutes until softened and caramelized.
- Add saoked beans, molasses, sugar, dijon, ketchup, worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Add 1/2 cup water and allow to simmer 5-7 minutes; stirring often.
- Add remaining water and simmer until liquid is reduced by half.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes; stirring twice.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 216Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 555mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 5gSugar: 22gProtein: 8g
Honey Molasses Baked Beans is the yummy BBQ side that will make you get seconds!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
- Oatmeal, Candied Walnut, Raisin Cookies Recipe
- Southwest Potato Hash and Egg Sandwich Recipe
- Steak & Linguini Pasta with Creamy Tomato Basil Sauce Recipe
- Mediterranean Spinach Salad Recipe
- Browned Butter Broccoli with Mizithra Cheese Recipe
- Philly Cheesesteak Pockets Recipe
- Pineapple Mango Banana Smoothie Recipe
- Coca-Cola BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich Recipe