Browned Butter, Parmesan, and Almond Green Beans will be your go-to recipe for heavenly green beans!
Browned Butter, Parmesan, and Almond Green Beans are another recipe from Madi and Spencer’s wedding a few weeks ago. I can’t even begin to tell you how many beans we par-boiled and ice bathed the day before the wedding! SOoooo many. We made nine full pans of them. Needless to say they sorta of grew to be more than I expected but it’s okay~ they were amazing!
Madi and Spencer lucked out with a beautiful sunny day and for the middle of May in Utah- it’s seriously lucky. In fact, that night at about 1:30 am I heard a huge rain/thunderstorm roll in and I was counting my blessings that it hadn’t hit any sooner.
A kissie-reception pic 🙂
The Bride and her Maids
Browned Butter, Parmesan, and Almond Green Beans
- 2 pounds fresh green beans
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F.
- Place butter in skillet and melt over medium high heat, stirring constantly, continue stirring for approximately 2 minutes until butter is turning brown and beginning to smell fragrant.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute; stirring.
- Remove from heat.
- Place beans in a large mixing bowl, add salt and pepper, and drizzle browned butter over top; toss to mix.
- Place beans in baking pan, evenly sprinkle with parmesan cheese, and topping with sliced almonds.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until desired doneness. (I prefer them on the crunchy side)
- Serve and Enjoy!
These Browned Butter, Parmesan, and Almond Green Beans were throughly enjoyed by our family and guests at the reception!
I know you’ll love them so much too.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Much Love and Peace~
- Healthy Fudge Brownies on FOX13
- Dark Chocolate Banana Popsicle Recipe
- Tropical Chocolate Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Garden Vegetable Impossible Quiche
- Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Strawberry Banana Mango Coconut Smoothie Recipe
- Almond Butter Banana Oat Smoothie Recipe
- Thee Best Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe
Happy Friday! Just letting you know I featured this recipe for my weekly Low-Carb Recipe Love on Fridays! I hope a lot of my readers will click over and try it.
Hi Kalyn… thank you so much!! I hope they love it too because they taste amazing!! Happy Friday 🙂 xoxo~ Ruthie