Southwest Roasted Cauliflower is the tastiest and easiest side dish to make… you’ll hardly believe how good it is!
Pure Clean Fitness here with Nicole! Tune in today for an awesome core workout!!
Southwest Roasted Cauliflower will make those Cauliflower haters, love Cauliflower! It’s easy to make, great tasting, and fits into almost any meal as a great side!
Southwest Roasted Cauliflower would be a fun addition to or replacement of a veggie tray! I’m even thinking of bringing this baby out for Thanksgiving!
Our core is our power house. Having a strong core isn’t about looking awesome in a crop top or having a bikini body, it’s about having a strong power house for all of your daily movements plus some of those not so daily ones. Running strong isn’t just about solid legs. Wrestling your kids isn’t just a test of patience. Taking your not-so-well-trained dog our for a walk isn’t just about trying to make sure your shoulder stays intact. These are all examples of reasons you need to strengthen your core.
Today’s workout is an interval workout focused on core. That means pushing hard for a set period of time, taking a short breather, and doing it again. When I say hard that means pushing that means completing as many reps as possible in the allotted 45 seconds as you can, with perfect form! As always, don’t forget to warm up and cool down. These are two things easily over looked but never should be.
Southwest Roasted Cauliflower is a side everyone loves!
Nicole, Ruthie, & Madeliene
Southwest Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head of cauliflower greens removed, washed and drained, left whole
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes adjust according to spiciness
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro leaves minced
- Preheat oven 425 degrees F.
- Place cauliflower head on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine sea salt, pepper, cumin, oregano, red pepper flakes, minced cilantro; mix.
- Drizzle and rub with hand the olive oil over the cauliflower to coat.
- Using hand apply spice mixture evenly over cauliflower.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until lightly browned.
- Place on serving plate, slice as you eat.