Southwest Roasted Cauliflower Recipe is the tastiest and easiest side dish to make in fact, you’ll hardly believe how good it is! Roasting a whole head of cauliflower is hands down the best way to enjoy cauliflower! And talk about easy- all you need is a few spices and pan to roast the whole head of cauliflower on. . . that’s it! It’s beautiful to slice and serve on the table- quite a show stopper really! I could easily eat the whole thing all by myself, it’s just that good!
Southwest Roasted Cauliflower will make those Cauliflower haters, love Cauliflower! It’s easy to make, great tasting, and fits into almost any meal as a great side! Southwest Roasted Cauliflower would be a fun addition to or replacement of a veggie tray! I’m even thinking of bringing this baby out for Thanksgiving!
You may also enjoy these other side dish recipes:
Fit Friday is HERE!
Tune in today for an awesome core workout with Pure Clean Fitness and our lovely Nicole!
Our core is our power house. Having a strong core isn’t about looking awesome in a crop top or having a bikini body, it’s about having a strong power house for all of your daily movements plus some of those not so daily ones. Running strong isn’t just about solid legs. Wrestling your kids isn’t just a test of patience. Taking your not-so-well-trained dog our for a walk isn’t just about trying to make sure your shoulder stays intact. These are all examples of reasons you need to strengthen your core.
Interval Core Workout
Today’s workout is an interval workout focused on core. That means pushing hard for a set period of time, taking a short breather, and doing it again. When I say hard that means pushing that means completing as many reps as possible in the allotted 45 seconds as you can, with perfect form! As always, don’t forget to warm up and cool down. These are two things easily over looked but never should be.
Southwest Roasted Cauliflower is a side everyone will enjoy again and again!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. . . if you get a chance to make this recipe leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie so we can share the joy of cooking with you!
One more thing before you go!. . . be inspired with CWR Recipe, Travel, and a variety of Etceteras every week by signing up to receive our emails! Click here to subscribe. We send out our newest posts, a collection of our latest favorites, and more! We love to stay connected with you.
Nichole, Ruthie & Madeliene
- 1 head of cauliflower, greens removed, washed and drained, left whole
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, adjust according to spiciness
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro leaves, minced
- Preheat oven 425 degrees F.
- Place cauliflower head on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine sea salt, pepper, cumin, oregano, red pepper flakes, minced cilantro; mix.
- Drizzle and rub with hand the olive oil over the cauliflower to coat.
- Using hand apply spice mixture evenly over cauliflower.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until lightly browned.
- Place on serving plate, slice as you eat.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 82Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 382mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 4gSugar: 5gProtein: 2g
- Cauliflower Cheese Soup w/ Grilled Cheese Croutons Recipe
- Gingerbread Biscotti Recipe
- Easy Lemon Sorbet Recipe
- Raspberry Coconut Banana Bread Recipe
- Country French Omelette Recipe
- Steak & Linguini Pasta with Creamy Tomato Basil Sauce Recipe
- Salmon Cream Cheese Lavash Wrap Recipe
- Hallo-wieners Recipe