Oven Roasted Red Potatoes are the perfect quick and easy side dish to any protein you’ve got cookin’ for dinner!
I love red potatoes and I think they’re especially tasty when tossed in the oven for a simple roasty-toasty finish… YUM!
- 10-12 red potatoes, scrubbed and cut in half width-wise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drizzle olive oil on baking sheet.
- Evenly sprinkle salt and pepper onto sheet.
- Place red potatoes cut side down onto baking sheet.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until potatoes slightly give with light pressure.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 592Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 248mgCarbohydrates: 117gFiber: 11gSugar: 9gProtein: 14g
Oven Roasted Red Potatoes are delightful served with a little dollop of sour cream and whatever else floats your families boat when it comes to potatoes.
I survived last week of Finals and Practicals! Now, I get to par-tay with an extra long spring break! Whoo-hoo 🙂
Love ya’ll… thanks for keeping up with my cooking adventures.