You’ll love these quick and easy Oven Roasted Parmesan Asparagus – they’re a beautiful side dish to any main course!
My love of asparagus began at a pretty young age… I was about 5 years old when my mom and sister and I would go to pick asparagus off the ditch banks in the town where we lived. I thought they were the silliest looking little things and so intrigued that we could just pick them right off those dirty banks and take them home to cook and eat!
When we moved, I remember being bummed that not every ditch bank everywhere produced the magical spring time delights! As an adult- I’ve resorted to buying them in stores. I’ve tried to grow them in my garden a few times but without much luck at all. I really look forward to the time of year when they’re fresh pickins’ at the produce department… which is just beginning right now! YAY.
Oven Roasted Parmesan Asparagus
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 C parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven 450 degrees.
- Wash asparagus and remove tough lower 1-2 inches of each stalk.
- Evenly spread asparagus on a half sheet pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice, sprinkle on salt and pepper.
- Bake 10 minutes; stirring once.
- Add parmesan cheese and bake 2 minutes more or until lightly browned.
Oven Roasted Parmesan Asparagus go fabulously well with any main course you’ve got cooking.
I love that they’re so simple to make and ready in only 12 minutes! I’m sure you and your family will love them too 🙂
Much Love and Peace~
Leave a Reply