Rosemary Parmesan Artisan Loaf is a simple, no-knead , delicious sourdough recipe!
I love bread. So much… oh my gosh! A fresh loaf of bread out of the oven just makes my little heart so darn happy. AND the making, the smells of it baking~ it’s just a beautiful process.
Our Rosemary Parmesan Sourdough Loaf sits over night and doesn’t require any kneading so it’s even more fabulous! If you don’t have your sourdough start going yet you can get one with this recipe from King Arthur Flour.
- 3 cups flour
- 1¼ teaspoons sea salt
- ½ cup sourdough starter
- 1 cup hot water
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh grated parmesan
- Coat one side of a piece of saran wrap with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large non-metallic bowl combine flour, sea salt, rosemary, and parmesan; mix to combine.
- Add hot water, stir by hand until evenly moistened.
- Add sourdough starter; mix to incorporate (it will have lumps.)
- Cover entire bowl with prepared saran wrap.
- Let sit for at least 12 hours. (can go longer if needed)
- Gently turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface, pull the sides in, and flip the loaf over.
- Cover again with the same saran and let raise for 45 min.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees with ceramic dutch oven and lid inside.
- Carefully place dough in pot, replace lid, and cook for 20 minutes, remove lid for 2-3 additional minutes to form a crispy browned loaf.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Slice and Enjoy!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed all the Halloween festivities… mine was great- hit the Utes football game with friends which of course involves some doing some tailgating and hanging out. Utes won… just in case you were wondering 🙂 Go UTES!!
Much Love and Peace~