*This is a sponsored post by Bob’s Red Mill and the opinions expressed are all me 🙂
Apple Cinnamon Whole Grain Bread is a no-knead, whole grain, autumn loaf of love!
Apple Cinnamon Whole Grain Bread is made with Bob’s Red Mill Whole Wheat Pastry Flour, 10 grain flour, honey, water, and yeast! No-kneading just mix and let it sit overnight. That’s it! Well, actually, we’ll add in the green apples and cinnamon before it raises one more time and then, we bake it off!
Apple Cinnamon Whole Grain Bread smells heavenly the whole time it bakes. . . just like autumn in a loaf! THEN let’s talk about how amazing it tastes!! Ohhhhh my. It’s moist and packed with so much fresh baked flavor, you’ll just love every mouth watering bite!
Of course. . . my warm bread needs a smear of butter added on top but it’s amazing with or without it too. 🙂
Apple Cinnamon Whole Grain Bread tastes so amazing and it’s simple to make too! I hope you enjoy it!
Hope you have a beautiful Monday!
Much Love and Peace~
Apple Cinnamon Whole Grain Bread
- 2 cups Bob's Red Mill Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Bob's Red Mill 10 grain flour
- 1¼ teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoons instant dry yeast
- 1½ cups hot water
- Next day add:
- 1/2 cup finely diced green apple
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl, stirring by hand, add water and mix until moistened, cover entire bowl with saran wrap that has been generously coated with cooking spray.
- Let sit for at least 12 hours.
- Turn out dough onto a floured surface, flatten slightly- add green apples and cinnamon, pull the sides into the center, knead a couple of times to incorporate.
- Pull sides in and flip the loaf over.
- Cover again with the same saran and let raise for 45 min or until double in size.
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees F with ceramic dutch oven inside.
- Carefully place dough in dutch oven, replace lid, and cook for 25-27 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.