Our Apple Cinnamon Whole Grain Bread Recipe is a no-knead, whole grain, autumn loaf of love! Let’s chat about how amazing it tastes with green apples, cinnamon, honey, whole wheat pastry flour, and a pinch of yeast. Then get ready to fill the whole house with the aromatics. Our apple cinnamon loaf is moist and packed with so much fresh baked flavor… you’ll fall in love with every mouth watering bite! Oh my. I simply can’t forget to mention that our apple bread is a no-knead loaf! That’s one of the best parts about it–homemade bread with a fraction of the work! 🙂
We love Friday’s with Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness! Happy, happy Fit Friday!! So happy that she comes every week to share her awesome fitness knowledge with us. If you want check out more of our Fit Friday posts then CLICK HERE!
Ingredients in our Apple Cinnamon Whole Grain Bread Recipe!
- Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 10 grain flour
- Green apples
The awesome part about this little loaf is that it’s a no-kneading recipe so just mix, cover, and let it sit overnight. That’s it! But of course… my warm apple cinnamon whole grain bread needs a smear of butter added on top.
How to make a Apple Cinnamon Whole Grain Bread Recipe
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl, stirring by hand, add water and mix until moistened, cover entire bowl with saran wrap that has been generously coated with cooking spray.
- Let sit for at least 12 hours.
- Turn out dough onto a floured surface, flatten slightly- add green apples and cinnamon, pull the sides into the center, knead a couple of times to incorporate.
- Pull sides in and flip the loaf over.
- Cover again with the same saran and let raise for 45 min or until double in size.
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees F with ceramic dutch oven inside.
- Carefully place dough in dutch oven, replace lid, and cook for 25-27 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Fit Friday Fabulousness!
We are starting a new month, that means it is time to focus on a new word. Often we choose words that are “strong” words to help us stick to healthy goals, words like persistence, motivation, and fortitude. This month I wanted to choose a word that on the surface may not fit into those categories, but I think it absolutely can. This month I am choosing the word graceful to be my north star.
With this goes the whole attitude of living gracefully, a worthwhile goal for all of us.
Being graceful is more than just being kind or chilled out or happy or all the time. Being graceful is about both dealing with anything life can and will throw at you, and dealing with it with the best tools available to you: kindness to yourself and to others, taking time to be conscious and in the moment, being aware of the good in your life, and choosing to act with that in mind.
This week’s workout is a fun one, here to help you remember our word for the month. There are eight movements, one for each letter. The workout will be 10×5, dig deep and work hard to get through all five sets strong.
Enjoy our Apple Cinnamon Whole Grain Bread Recipe and here are a few more apple inspired recipes!
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip with Apples
- Brown Bag Apple Pie
- Apple Cinnamon Smoothie
- Apple Pie Enchiladas
- Homemade Apple Pie
- Apple Cinnamon Whole Wheat Cookies
- Apple Cinnamon Coconut Loaf
- Cinnamon Apple Butter
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 662Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 298mgCarbohydrates: 136gFiber: 9gSugar: 3gProtein: 21g
Apple Cinnamon Whole Grain Bread tastes so amazing and it’s simple to make too! We hope you enjoy it!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Nichole, Ruthie, & Madeliene
- Holiday Overnight Oats Recipe
- Roasted Sweet Potato, Gouda & Kale Salad Recipe
- Buttermilk Greek Yogurt Pancakes Recipe
- Horiatiki Greek Village Salad & Acropolis of Athens
- Apple Cucumber Tossed Salad
- Funfetti Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- White Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- Old Spaghetti Factory Broccoli Recipe