Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip with Apples will bring a big smile to everyone at your table!
Nicole from Pure Clean Fitness is here for Fit Friday on this fabulous Fall day!
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip with Apples is superrr delightful and I licked the bowl clean, literally! I’m throwing my sister a bridal shower this Saturday and this will be one of the dishes I serve!! I can’t wait to make it and share it with all my friends and family!
Watch our tutorial to see just how simple Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip with Apples is to make…
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip with Apples is the perfect appetizer, side, or dessert for gatherings, events, and family dinner!
Next week Halloween is here, we all know what comes next….Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. Yes, it’s true, the holiday season is here. Today’s fit tips won’t be anything new to most of you, but it is a good time to take stock of what we need to do in order to stay healthy this holiday season.
If you follow me much or come to any of my clients you may have noticed a shift this year in my vocabulary and thoughts. It wasn’t a huge shift, I have slowly been getting here over the years and I am still trying to figure out the best way to be coach and trainer with this thought pattern. What am I talking about? Intuitive eating, living a healthy, happy, balanced life that is not consumed with dos and don’ts of what you are eating.
Intuitive eating doesn’t mean you get to eat anything and everything you want. Nope. It means you learn to listen to your body and your heart (some of those wants will definitely come from your heart and that is just fine).
You are going to find five tips that I felt I needed to have for me and mine. You aren’t going to see no sugar, no treats, no family memories on this list. Instead of telling yourself no enjoy it for what it is. My grandma makes Turtles every Christmas and has since I was little, instead of saying no to this chocolate, caramel, sugar goodness I enjoy one, just like I have done every year since I was a little girl.
Be smart in your choices (food, sleep, and exercise) and you will find that you can come out this holiday season healthy and happy.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip with Apples is so delicious and a must try this fall!
Ruthie & Madeliene
- 1 8oz neufatchel neufatchel cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plain fat-free greek yogurt
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin puree
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 4-5 apples, cored and sliced
- Place cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl; using a hand mixer beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add yogurt and pumpkin; mix until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and cinnamon; mix until incorporated.
- Place in serving bowl and refrigerate until serving.
- Garnish with a couple of shakes of cinnamon.
- Serve with apple slices or graham cracker sticks.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 168Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 81mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 3gSugar: 17gProtein: 4g
- Oatmeal, Candied Walnut, Raisin Cookies Recipe
- Southwest Potato Hash and Egg Sandwich Recipe
- Homemade Sourdough Biscuits Recipe
- Easy Lemon Sorbet Recipe
- Country French Omelette Recipe
- Achiote Beef Cabbage Bowl Recipe
- Cilantro Turkey Lavash Wrap with Pico de Gallo Mayo
- Chicken Brochettes and Fit Friday