Our Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Loaf Recipe is a family favorite and a must-make every year when autumn comes around! We think you’ll agree that it doesn’t one bit “skinny” and every bit decadent! OMG. We love it so much. Todays pumpkin loaf is simple to make with the basics of flour, sugar or sugar replacer, coconut oil, eggs, and all the autumn favorite spices! The loveliest part is the cream cheese mixture that hides inside! You’ll wow all your guests with our Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Loaf Recipe! Enjoy 🙂
Happy day, it’s Fit Friday! We love hangin’ out with Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness! She’s a been a part of our Friday’s for many years and we love her so much! Thank you, Nichole, for coming every week and sharing your awesome fitness knowledge with us! If you want check out more of our Fit Friday posts then CLICK HERE!
We adore our Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Loaf Recipe!
I’m so excited to share our Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Loaf Recipe with all of you! It’s a fall tradition around our house. Honestly, as soon September is here I start craving some of this pumpkin cream cheese loaf. The whole experience is enjoyable for me- mixing it, baking it with the autumn aromas filling the entire house, and then sharing it with my family and friends!
Ingredients for our Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Loaf Recipe
- pumpkin puree
- sugar or sugar replacer
- brown sugar or replacer
- coconut oil
- baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, sea salt
- low-fat milk
- Cream Cheese Filling:
- egg white, sugar, and 1/3 fat cream cheese
- raw pumpkin seeds, to garnish
We hope you’ll try a few of pumpkin recipes along with our Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Loaf Recipe!
- Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Overnight Oats
- Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Loaf
- Pumpkin Bars with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Pancakes w/ Carmel Cinnamon Syrup
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Biscotti
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie
- Pecan Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich
- Pumpkin Pie Galette
- Pumpkin Bars
- Pumpkin Spice Bars
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip
- Pumpkin Ice Cream
- Pumpkin White Chocolate Pistachio Cookies
Now, for Fit Friday with Nichole & our Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Loaf Recipe!
I love to run, my friends and family all know this about me. I am often asked by my runner friends if I do weights. Yes! Your body needs it all in order for it to function at its best. And does ALL mean weights and cardio? No. Well those are included, but they do not encompass ALL. Don’t forget nutrition and flexibility. Let’s talk about why for a minute before we go in to this week’s workout.
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup sugar or sugar replacer
- 1/2 cup brown sugar or replacer
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- Cream Cheese Filling:
- 1 egg white, room tmeperature
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 package ⅓ fat cream cheese, neufchatel, room temperature
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x5 bread pan; set aside.
- Mix sugar and eggs; cream 3-5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Slowly drizzle in coconut oil while mixing.
- Add pumpkin; mix to incorporate.
- In a separate bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and sea salt.
- Add 3/4 cup dry mixture and alternate with milk until combined.
- Cream Cheese Filling:
- Cream together ingredients.
- Pour half of batter in prepared loaf pan, layer in the filling by dolloping down the center and then spreading to the edges, pour remaining batter on top.
- Evenly sprinkle batter with pumpkin seeds.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes and toothpick inserted removes clean.
- Top will crack while baking- it's expected.
- Cover with a foil tent at 1 hour if the top is getting overly browned.
- Cool on cooling rack in pan for 20 minutes, remove from pan to complete cooling.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Loaf Recipe will be a delicious addition to your autumn baking!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Nichole, Ruthie, & Madeliene