Pumpkin Ice Cream is going to the to-make-list for this weekend for sure! Oh my goodness. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Ice Cream
- 1-14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 16 ounce container heavy cream
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- In a large bowl whip the heavy cream until it becomes thickened cream.
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Place ice cream in a loaf pan and freeze 6-8 hours before enjoying!
- Add baked pie crust pieces to get the full pumpkin pie experience!
- Drizzle with warm caramel sauce.
- Top with crushed honey roasted peanuts.
Serve up a scoop of this Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream and drizzle with warm caramel sauce, or top with honey roasted peanuts, or better yet put both toppings on and serve over a piece of warm pumpkin pie! Now that’s a dessert!!
Check out these other fabulous no-churn Ice Cream recipes too….