Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Recipe is a no-churn recipe that tastes just like kind you find at the local ice cream shop! Okay, so it’s already awesome because it’s a no-churn ice cream recipe and now will you believe there are only four ingredients! I know. Amazing! I’m so excited for all the pumpkin flavors to emerge again- ice cream is always the last to show up in the stores so get a jump on the seasonal yumminess by making your own this year! Our pumpkin ice cream is a must make this autumn. Just grab some sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree, heavy cream, and pumpkin pie spice the next time you are at the store! Feel free to garnish your pumpkin pie ice cream with some nuts and any sauce if you desire too! The whole family will be heaven this fall. 🙂
Our Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Recipe is made with only 4 ingredients!
This Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream is only 4 ingredients and is no-churn! It is full flavored, creamy, and just the right amount of pumpkin! We love ice cream and pumpkin in our family and when those two things collide it creates one out of this world sweet treat! It’s a fall flavored bite with one cold treat worth enjoying all year long!
- sweetened condensed milk
- heavy cream
- canned pumpkin
- pumpkin spice
We hope you enjoy our Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Recipe & these other pumpkin favorites too!
- Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Overnight Oats
- Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Loaf
- Pumpkin Bars with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Pancakes w/ Carmel Cinnamon Syrup
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Biscotti
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie
- Pecan Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich
- Pumpkin Pie Galette
- Pumpkin Bars
- Pumpkin Spice Bars
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip
- Pumpkin White Chocolate Pistachio Cookies
The inspiration for Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Recipe
Fun ways to enjoy your Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Recipe
- Serve up a scoop of this Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream and drizzle with warm caramel sauce.
- Top with honey roasted peanuts
- Add both toppings to on serve with a piece of warm pumpkin pie!
- Now that’s a dessert!!
- 1-14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 16 ounce container heavy cream
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- In a large bowl whip the heavy cream until it becomes thickened cream.
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Place ice cream in a loaf pan and freeze 6-8 hours before enjoying!
- Add baked pie crust pieces to get the full pumpkin pie experience!
- Drizzle with warm caramel sauce.
- Top with crushed honey roasted peanuts.
Be sure to make the most of autumn this year with our Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Recipe!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: [email protected] We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene