Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Overnight Oats are simple to make and will keep you full all morning! I love overnight swiss musli, it’s packed with fresh and dried fruits, a variety of nuts, yogurt, and of course oats! Our Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Overnight Oats goes above and beyond by adding chunks of dark chocolate! I know. It’s practically sinful. . . Enjoy! 🙂
Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Overnight Oats is a healthy and yummy fall breakfast! It’s perfect for right after Halloween– to get some goodness back into our bodies (and our children’s) after all of that candy!! Who had a great Halloween?! We sure did! We laid low and it was nice.. although not exactly what I had planned. I dressed up as Dorthy for work which was super fun then spent the night with my boys. 🙂
9 Health Benefits of Eating Oats and Oatmeal
- Oats Are Incredibly Nutritious.
- Whole Oats Are Rich in Antioxidants, Including Avenanthramides.
- Oats Contain a Powerful Soluble Fiber Called Beta-Glucan.
- They Can Lower Cholesterol Levels and Protect LDL Cholesterol From Damage.
- Oats Can Improve Blood Sugar Control.
- Oatmeal Is Very Filling and May Help You Lose Weight.
Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Overnight Oats says bring on Fall and Winter baby!!! We are ready over here!! Wooo-hooo! (I’m secretly one of those people who can’t wait for it to snow…) 🙂
Let’s start this Friday off with Fit Friday brought to us by Nicole from Pure Clean Fitness!
It has been a week of holiday fun, birthday chaos, and a lot of work. With those three things on the plate working out as not been front and center and it is time to get it going again. My brain needs it to clear out some cobwebs and my body needs it because everything feels better with movement.
Today we are having fun with circuits. I have decided to go from 10 reps down to 1, most of my clients like getting smaller in the rep count versus larger. In between each round we are pushing our heart rates for just a couple of minutes.
Don’t forget to conveniently discard warm up or cool down. These are important parts to any and all workouts!
Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Overnight Oats is a warm & cozy fall breakfast!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. . . if you get a chance to make this recipe leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie so we can share the joy of cooking with you!
One more thing before you go!. . . be inspired with CWR Recipe, Travel, and a variety of Etceteras every week by signing up to receive our emails! Click here to subscribe. We send out our newest posts, a collection of our latest favorites, and more! We love to stay connected with you.
Ruthie & Madeliene
- 1 fuji apple, shredded
- 1 asian pear, shredded
- 2 cup plain milk kefir
- 1 cup pumpkin yogurt, I like trader joes
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 2 cup rolled whole oats
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut sugar or adjust according to taste
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- additional fruit and nuts to garnish, if desired
- In a large bowl with a lid; shred pear and apple.
- Add milk and yogurt; gently stir to combine.
- Add dry ingredients; stir until incorporated.
- Rest overnight oats in the fridge for a minimum 2-3 hour or sit overnight.
- Adjust moisture with additional milk if necessary.
- Serve in individual bowls and garnish with additional fruit.