Oatmeal, Raisin, Candied Walnut Cookies are a mouth-watering cookies that’s just begging for a tall glass of milk!
Oatmeal, Raisin, Candied Walnut Cookies take the classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookie over the top with the addition of Candied Walnuts! Candied Walnuts are simple to make at home, I like to make up a batch and use them on salads and in my baking for a delicious spin! I like this Candied Walnut recipe.
Oatmeal, Raisin, Candied Walnut Cookies are definitely a comfort-type food for me. Growing up I’d prefer Oatmeal Raisin Cookies over chocolate chip cookies all day long! I didn’t really like chocolate much as a kid, it wasn’t until I got into my teens that I started to like chocolate at all. AND not until my late 20’s did I fall in love with dark chocolate. Now, I love them all but Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are where I turn when I’m in need of some warm and comforting cookies. 🙂
Oatmeal, Raisin, Candied Walnut Cookies also freeze really well so, if you have some extras just toss them in a plastic freezer bag to enjoy later. When my kids where little I would make cookies and we’d enjoy some when they baked but keep some to freeze for school lunches or after school treats.
Oatmeal, Raisin, Candied Walnut Cookies taste amazing and they’ll be loved by the whole family!
Hope your Monday is beautiful!
Much Love and Peace~
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- 3/4 cup candied walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together flour, oats, sea salt, cinnamon, and baking soda; set aside.
- In separate large mixing bowl cream butter for 2 minutes until smooth and fluffy.
- Add sugars and mix on medium high for 3 minutes until light and fluffy; scraping once.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix for 2 minutes- scraping bowl with each addition.
- Add vanilla; mix.
- Add dry ingredients all at once and mix on low until 80% incorporated.
- Add raisins and candied walnuts; gently stir in by hand until combined.
- Using a large cookie scoop, place dough balls onto prepared sheet.
- Cook 11-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned, cool one minute on pan and remove to cooling rack.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 151Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 117mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g
- Blackberry Pear Mimosa Recipe
- Cherry & Pistachio Brownies Recipe
- Maple & Pecan Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Pumpkin Pancakes with Caramel Cinnamon Syrup
- Browned Butter Broccoli with Mizithra Cheese Recipe
- Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Trifle
- Banana Cake with Browned Butter Frosting Recipe
- Strawberry Shortcake Cookies
- Cadbury Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Peach Turnovers with Sweet Peach Glaze
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Banana Cookies