These moist and flavorful Healthy Oatmeal Apple Raisin Cookies are a healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth…
- 1 C whole wheat flour
- 2 C whole oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 3/4 C sugar, or 1/2 C agave
- 1 C applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 apple, finely diced
- 3/4 C raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon in small mixing bowl.
- Using a hand mixer combine egg, oil, apple sauce, vanilla in large mixing bowl; mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet, one cup at a time, mixing with each addition.
- Stir in apples and raisins by hand.
- Scoop by tablespoonful onto sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake for 14 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.
You’ll totally love these Healthy Oatmeal Apple Raisin Cookies. They’ll hit that sweet spot without doing too much damage to the waistline. Which is a win-win 🙂
While we’re thinking about skinny desserts here are a couple more you may enjoy…
I hope you enjoy these Healthy Oatmeal Apple Raisin Cookies as much as I did… they were perfect for a quick breakfast too!
I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!