Big Green Egg Salmon Recipe it’s just melt in your mouth like-a-pat-of-butter GOOD! Wow. You are in for a treat!
(**** new photo****)
Big Green Egg Salmon Recipe
Some of you may not be familiar with the Big Green Egg… salmon cooked on the big green egg is a masterpiece like no other. What is a Big Green Egg (BGE)? It’s a charcoal smoker but you can easily make this recipe for a regular grill as well. The BGE is very versatile because you’re really getting a grill, a smoker, a brick-oven, and a convection oven all in one little device. BGE is the most popular outdoor ceramic kamado-style charcoal grill it’s a little like a fireplace on wheels!
Oh and just in case you were wondering… the Big Green Egg is the green one 🙂
Some of the Health Benefits of Salmon:
- Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Salmon is one of the best sources of the long-chain omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. …
- Great Source of Protein
- High in B Vitamins
- Good Source of Potassium
- Loaded With Selenium
- Contains the Antioxidant Astaxanthin
- May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
- May Benefit Weight Control
Big Green Egg Salmon Recipe is really just SO fabulous! You’ll have to give this one a try… the sauce was just out of this world 🙂
If you love salmon like we love salmon you’ll enjoy these recipe too:
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp sesame oil, or butter
- 1/4 C Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp finely grated ginger, or 1 tsp powdered
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh basil
- Olive Oil cooking spray
- Salt and Pepper
- 8 salmon fillets, 6oz
- On a side burner or stove melt the brown sugar, honey, butter, and sesame oil in a small sauce pan over medium high heat.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the mustard, soy sauce, olive oil and ginger.
- Let Cool.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Spray Salmon with Olive oil cooking spray, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place Salmon with skin side down on grill.
- Coat the flesh of salmon with the brown sugar mixture, sprinkle basil on top.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes until flakes in the middle (approx 6-8 minutes) turning once at 6 minutes.
Big Green Egg Salmon Recipe is going to be your new favorite way to grill salmon! Enjoy 🙂
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. . . if you get a chance to make this recipe leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie so we can share the joy of cooking with you!
One more thing before you go!. . . be inspired with CWR Recipe, Travel, and a variety of Etceteras every week by signing up to receive our emails! Click here to subscribe. We send out our newest posts, a collection of our latest favorites, and more! We love to stay connected with you.
Ruthie & Madeliene