Pineapple Italian Ice is a deliciously refreshing way to cool off this summer!
- 3 C fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 Tbsp agave nectar, or sugar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 C crushed ice
- Combine first 4 ingredients in blender with 2 C crushed ice.
- Blend until chunky.
- Add remaining ice, blend until smooth.
- Pour into 9x13 baking pan.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Scrape the ice with a fork until slushy.
- Cover and freeze until firm, about 2 more hours.
We are Disneyland Fanatics and most days when we’re there we HAVE to get Pineapple Dole Whips, our children insist! This Pineapple Italian Ice recipe tastes so similar to those delicious Dole Whips (I think the only thing missing is some cream) that it’s a summer time fave around our house!! Enjoy 🙂