Today’s Grilled Pineapple Strawberry Salsa Recipe is a fabulous new spin on fresh fruit salsa! Our fruit salsa recipe is a delightful combination of savory and sweet–pure heaven!
Why we love Grilled Pineapple and Strawberry Salsa Recipe
Today’s Grilled Pineapple Strawberry Salsa Recipe is to die for! If you are a salsa lover, you will definitely love it! Take advantage of the amazing fresh strawberries and pineapples we have available to us right now.
Switch things up at your next family event and bring this salsa to share!
Your family will thank you and won’t let you leave until you share the recipe with them. This recipe is that original! Be sure to make a double batch because it’ll be gone in seconds!
Ingredients in Grilled Pineapple and Strawberry Salsa Recipe
- ripe strawberries
- pineapple spears
- jalapeno pepper
- zest of lime
- juice of lime
- sea salt
Fit Friday with Nichole
Happy July! Trails have been ran, water has been paddled on, fires have been lit, watermelon has been consumed…we are in the middle of full blown summer and so far it has been fantastic. Getting outside has definitely been the theme.
To keep on that theme we are heading to the track this week.
Not every one has easy access to a track or maybe you just prefer the treadmill or keeping it in the neighborhood, it all works. You just do you. I like to mix it up. I have found that I push differently on the track vs the treadmill.
Reminders: 400 m = .25 on treadmill, 800 m = .50 on treadmill and 1600 m = 1 mile
Dynamic stretches I like to do at the track include butt kickers, high knees, walking hip openers, and leg swings.
While the workout today is all running it comes with a challenge, do the core workout from a couple weeks ago when you are done with this week’s running workout.
- 1 cup ripe strawberries, medium diced
- 3/4 cup grilled pineapple spears, medium diced (approx 1/4 of a pineapple)
- 1/4 cup chives, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- zest of 1 lime, approx 2 teaspoons
- juice from 1 lime, approx 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl; toss to combine.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- (can be made up to 2 hours ahead and stores for 1 day.)
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Enjoy your Grilled Pineapple Strawberry Salsa Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 38Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 266mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 1g
More Salsa Recipes
- Strawberry Salsa & Baked Cinnamon Chips Recipe
- Papaya Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- Pico de Gallo Recipe
- Peach Blueberry Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Tortilla Chips Recipe
- Blender Salsa
- Strawberry Mango Guacamole Recipe
- Pineapple Salsa
- Cowboy Caviar
Today’s Grilled Pineapple Strawberry Salsa Recipe will start your next BBQ off right!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
- Cauliflower Cheese Soup w/ Grilled Cheese Croutons Recipe
- Gingerbread Biscotti Recipe
- Turkey Frank Corn Dogs Recipe
- Cranberry White Chocolate Artisan Bread Recipe
- Leftover Turkey & Rigatoni with Creamy Tomato Sauce Recipe
- Papaya Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- Cilantro Turkey Lavash Wrap with Pico de Gallo Mayo
- Chicken Brochettes and Fit Friday