Today’s Strawberry Salsa & Baked Cinnamon Chips Recipe are a fresh spin on salsa that makes a mouth-watering appetizer! Our Strawberry Salsa uses a nutribullet blender so it’s simple-to-make!
Why we love Strawberry Salsa & Baked Cinnamon Chips Recipe
I promise our Strawberry Salsa & Baked Cinnamon Chips Recipe will become your new favorite appetizer recipe! First off because it’s a fresh new take on salsa AND then it tastes completely AHhhh-mazing!
We combine fresh strawberries, red onion, cilantro, jalapeno, fresh lime with a touch of agave and sea salt to make flavor perfection!
Nutribullet magic Strawberry Salsa Recipe
Next, because it’s simple to make with the groovy new NutriBullet Select that lets you pulse, blend, and crush. The variable speeds are SO awesome! Then a quick bake in the oven for your Cinnamon Sugar Chips and wha-la!! Done. It’s just that easy 🙂
Ohhhh and I simply can’t find enough ways to enjoy strawberries in the spring!
Ingredients Strawberry Salsa & Baked Cinnamon Chips Recipe
- fresh strawberries
- red onion
- cilantro leaves
- lime juice
- agave or sugar
- sea salt
Baked Cinnamon Chips Recipe
- flour tortillas
Fit Friday with Nichole
I don’t know what the weather has been like at your house this week, but it has been a bit crazy at ours. We have had gorgeous skies and temps in the 70s, perfect May weather.
But we have also had rain, snow, and crazy wind. I watched my youngest dodge massive sage brush blowing through soccer games but also got some weeding and yard work done kind of a week.
With weather like that I have learned I need to be flexible on my workouts and have some options to choose from if the weather gods are not cooperating.
This week I have a Tabata workout for you just in case that trail run just isn’t going to pan out.
What is Tabata; Tabata is a high-intensity interval training that consists of eight sets of fast-paced exercises each performed for 20 seconds interspersed with a brief rest of 10 seconds.
- 4 cups chunked fresh strawberries
- 1/2 red onion, quartered
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 jalapeno, de-seeded and rough chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (approx 1 large)
- 2 tablespoon agave or sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, adjust according to taste
- Baked Cinnamon Sugar Chips:
- 2 -10 inch flour tortillas cut into 8 triangles each
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Strawberry Salsa:
- Add red onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, agave, 1/4 cup strawberries, and sea salt to NutriBullet and pulse 1 minute or until bite size pieces.
- Place strawberries in large mixing bowl, add NutriBullet ingredients; toss to combine.
- Allow to sit 15-20 minutes for flavors to meld.
- Baked Cinnamon Sugar Chips:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in small mixing bowl.
- Arrange sliced tortilla triangles on baking sheet, spray tops with coconut oil cooking spray, sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned.
- Place salsa in serving bowl and serve with baked chips!
- Enjoy your Strawberry Salsa & Baked Cinnamon Chips Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 260Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 434mgCarbohydrates: 63gFiber: 6gSugar: 44gProtein: 3g
More Fiesta Recipes
- Cilantro Ranch Dressing
- Cafe Rio Sweet Pork
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Green Chili Black Beans
- Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Pico de Gallo
Oh yah…. now that’s a fiesta!
Strawberry Salsa & Baked Cinnamon Chips Recipe will bring springtime to your table!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene