Peach Blueberry Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Tortilla Chips Recipe combines fresh picked peaches with blueberries and mint. Our fruit salsa tastes amazing served with our Baked Cinnamon Tortilla Chips! Everyone will rave over it. Enjoy!
Fresh Peach Blueberry Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Tortilla Chips Recipe
Now, I have to tell you a little secret– I enjoyed almost the entire batch of this Peach Blueberry Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Tortilla Chips Recipe all by my little ole’ myself. Oh my goodness they ARE that good!
Simple to make Baked Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
Let’s just quickly chat about those delightful crisp Baked Cinnamon Tortilla Chips. They are SO simple to make.
• Cut a tortilla into 8 pieces.
• Spray tortilla triangles with coconut oil cooking spray.
• Sprinkle with coconut sugar or your favorite sugar replacer and cinnamon.
• Toss them in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
Fit Friday with Nichole
Another week, another inventory on goals, motivation, and work. What does your inventory tell you? Are your goals lining up with your work? Is your motivation pushing you through? Let’s find! It’s time to get some work done.
Today we are doing a full body workout. You will need a weighted ball (8-14lbs) for this one. None of these moves are overly complicated, but when you throw in the weighted ball and focus on form you will get a solid workout.
I love basic moves, ones that I can say the movement and most people can do it versus having to walk a person through it step by step. Just because you don’t have to overly focus on each step that doesn’t mean that you don’t need to focus on what you are doing or what you are striving to achieve. Quality movements!
- Baked Cinnamon Tortilla Chips:
- 2 -10 inch tortilla's cut into 8 triangles each
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar or your preferred sugar replacer
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Peach Blueberry Salsa:
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, adjust to liking
- 2 cups diced fresh peaches
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 5-6 mint leaves, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange sliced tortilla triangles on cookies sheet, spray tops with coconut oil cooking spray, sprinkle with coconut sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until crisp and lightly browned.
- Peach Blueberry Salsa:
- In small mixing bowl combine orange juice, coconut sugar, lime juice, and red pepper flakes; allow flavors to mix for 3-5 minutes.
- Add peaches, blueberries, and mint to mixture; toss to coat.
- Serve with Baked Cinnamon Tortilla Chips.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 249Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 182mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 7gSugar: 25gProtein: 5g
More Peach Recipes
- White Peach, Chevre, Mint Toasts
- Lemon Peach Bellini Cocktail Recipe
- Peaches and Cream Chia Smoothie
- Baked French Toast with Peaches and Butter Syrup
- Peach, Gorgonzola Cheese, and Chicken Salad
- Peach, Cucumber, Mint Salad
- Peach Tart with Sweet Peach Glaze
- Peach Raspberry Freezer Jam
- Peach Oatmeal Bars
- Sweet Peach Petite Pies
- White Peach, Cucumber, Mint Smoothie
Everyone will love this Peach Blueberry Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Tortilla Chips–you’ll probably need to make a double batch!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Nichole. Ruthie, & Madeliene