Today’s Feta and Pistachio Avocado Toast Recipe is a healthy win if you adore avocados! Avo toast are extra good when paired with a hard boiled egg. Enjoy!
Why we love Feta and Pistachio Avocado Toast Recipe
I love avocados! If you do too then you’ll be very happy and satisfied with our Feta and Pistachio Avocado Toast Recipe.
I must admit as a kid I couldn’t even look at them, though. Good thing our taste buds mature as we do!
Feta and Pistachio Avocado Toast Recipe
Pair this healthy Feta and Pistachio Avocado Toast with a hard boiled egg and you’re you’ve got a healthy breakfast in just a few minutes!
It’s one of my favorite ways to start the day.
Fit Friday with Nichole
We are basking on sunshine and glory this week. The first week of summer and it is all smiles at my house, at least so far. The kids have made their check list, hung it on the fridge, and planned the days accordingly. Trails are a big part of my summer check list, both with kids and without.
- 1 slice whole grain toast
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 tablespoons light feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons pistachio meats, chopped
- olive oil drizzle to garnish
- In a small bowl combine mashed avocado, sea salt, garlic salt, onion salt; mix to combine.
- Adjust salts according to taste.
- Spread on whole grain toast, sprinkle feta cheese down the center and one half of avocado and chopped pistachio meats on the other side.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Enjoy your Feta and Pistachio Avocado Toast Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 911Total Fat: 69gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 49gCholesterol: 121mgSodium: 1407mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 17gSugar: 5gProtein: 45g
More Healthy Breakfast Recipes
- Mediterranean Baked Happy Eggs in Avocado
- Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- Egg White Cabbage Bowl
- Green Tea Protein Smoothie
- Hummus, Tomato, Feta with Egg Toast
- Buttermilk Greek Yogurt Pancakes
- Egg White Breakfast Taco
- Mango, Pineapple, Spinach Smoothie
- Banana, Almond Butter, Granola Toast
- Banana Nut Smoothie
- Open-faced Mushroom and Blue Cheese Omelette
Feta and Pistachio Avocado Toast Recipe is a fabulous way to start the day!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene