Egg White Breakfast Taco is going to start your day off in a deliciously-healthy way!
Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness always rocks our Fridays!!! Happy Fit Friday everyone!!
Egg White Breakfast Taco has got me all *heart eyes* like!! Healthy, yummy, colorful, Mexican food… now we are speaking my language!!
If you’re having trouble finding any of these ingredients, try clicking on these links and see if we can help you out at all- Dried Guajillo Chilies – 4 oz. Life Gourmet Shop, Chilis De Arbol, and Achiote Red Paste.
Does anyone else LOVEEE egg whites?! I eat them all the time for breakfast. Switch up your egg white breakfast routine with this Egg White Breakfast Taco!!
The first day of summer came in with the sun shining, the birds singing, and the kids being busy. With all of the summer craziness I have found workouts harder and harder to get in. The home workouts are becoming a staple, sometimes I do them on my own and sometimes with the kids.
Kids love the spurts, the all out for a few seconds. Kids love that option because they don’t know how to pace themselves. I love that option because HIIT style workouts are an awesome way to get some serious calorie burn in a short amount of time. Let’s do some intervals!!! This is another one you can do with the kids, and for some added fun take it out to the back yard and get some fresh air at the same time!
Egg White Breakfast Taco and Fit Friday is here to rock our worlds this weekend!!!
Nichole, Madeliene, & Ruthie
- 12 - 4.5” street taco size corn tortillas
- 16 egg whites
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ cup cojita cheese crumbles
- ¾ cup minced onions, minced
- ⅓ cup cilantro, rough chopped
- Achiote Taco Sauce:
- 5 guajillo chilies, seeded
- 1 chili de arbol
- 5 garlic cloves
- ⅜ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Achiote Paste
- 2 tablespoon yellow onion
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoon cilantro
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- In a small bowl combine onions and cilantro; mix to combine and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine egg whites, cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Heat oil in large skillet, add egg mixture and cook stirring until cooked through.
- For each taco; heat 2 tortillas in small amount of oil.
- Stack tortillas and then top with ⅔ cup cooked egg whites, 2 lines of achiote taco sauce, onions & cilantro mixture.
- Achiote Taco Sauce:
- Blend all ingredients together; ingredients should look minced.
- Marinate in fridge for 1 hour before serving.