*This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sargento®. The opinions and texts are all mine.
Chipotle Lime Cheese Enchiladas are a cheesy delight with an incredibly tasty spin in the sauce- the addition of diced chipotle peppers and fresh lime juice take this traditional Mexican dish right over-the-top.
I’ve always loved Enchiladas and the creamy, smoothness of Sargento® Fine Cut Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican blend wrapped up in the center of each one makes them that much better!
My friends and family couldn’t get enough~Chipotle Lime Cheese Enchiladas are worthy of being served to even the pickiest of eaters. Really. They’re AHhhh-mazing!
I love the off the block freshness of Sargento® and grabbing the ready to use bag makes my grocery shopping trips at Kroger that much nicer. It’s easy to find Sargento® in the refrigerated section of your favorite Kroger store.
Oh and there’s an extra savings going on right now… Look for Specially Marked Packages of Sargento® Shredded Cheese for $1 Savings at your local Kroger. Awesome!!
I’m all about making dinner time preparations as simple as possible. Sargento® Fine Cut Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican bag make this recipe a snap~ they’ve done all the work by combining the right cheesy flavors and shredding it for me. I love the resealable bags too!
Chipotle Lime Cheese Enchiladas
- 2 8ounces packages Sargento® Fine Cut Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican, divided
- 1 28 ounce enchilada sauce
- 2-3 tablespoons diced chipotle chili peppers according to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 10 count flour tortillas
- desired toppings: diced tomato avocado, chives, and lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 9x13 glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine enchilada sauce, diced chipotle chili peppers, and lime juice in a large mixing bowl.
- Place 1 1/2 cups Sargento® Fine Cut Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican in small bowl, using a cutting board to roll tortillas, dip each tortilla into enchilada mixture, place on board and sprinkle 2-3 tablespoons on cheese down the center of tortilla and roll.
- Place into prepared pan and repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Reserve remaining enchilada mixture for serving.
- Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove foil, sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese, and bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly.
- Serve warm with additional sauce and desired toppings.
If you happen to have a few of these Chipotle Lime Cheese Enchiladas leftover after dinner, just place them in an airtight container and pop them in the fridge. They’ll reheat wonderfully for lunch or dinner on another day! Just be sure to enjoy them within 5 days of making them.
I hope you love these Chipotle Lime Cheese Enchiladas just as much as we do! They’ll be a favorite with your family for sure.
Much Love and Peace~
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sargento®. The opinions and texts are all mine.
Look for Specially Marked Packages of Sargento® Shredded Cheese for $1 Savings at your local Kroger.