Our Cranberry Lime Margaritas Recipe are the perfect sparkling addition to your holiday party! Today’s cocktail uses Lime DASANI® Sparkling Water and cranberry juice. If you’d prefer a mocktail, then omit the tequila in our Cranberry Lime Margarita recipe. Either way, these cranberry cocktails are dazzling!
Why we love Cranberry Lime Margaritas Recipe
Making the Holidays beautiful is the goal of every good hostess–sometimes we get so caught up in the prepping and planning of the menu that the beverages are somehow over looked!
Not this year! Cranberry Lime Margaritas Recipe will make all your holiday gatherings memorable in every way!
How to Sugar Rim Cranberry Lime Margaritas Recipe
The beautiful sugar rimmed glasses can be prepped several hours ahead–they’re so simple to make.
- You need two shallow bowls (I use ramekins)
- Place one half cup of water and one half cup sugar in each ramekin.
- Then just lightly dip the rim of each glass into the water then into the sugar!
- Allow sugar to sit on rims.
Wha-la. Beautifully decorated glasses for your party.
How to Prep Cranberry Lime Margaritas Recipe
- Prepping a few more things in advance will make your cocktails a snap to make when the guests arrive.
- Slice up the limes and skewer the cranberries then keep them in the fridge.
- You can also make the simple syrup ahead of time and let it cool for when the pouring begins.
- Once your guests arrive just mix up the remainder of the cocktail, add the Lime Dasani® Sparkling Water, and toast to your family and friends!
Selecting Beverages for Gatherings
- Picking beverages for your gathering can be fun but daunting at times!
- I like to have a selection of red and white wines, some sparkling water with lemon or limes, and a festive mixed beverage as an option too.
- If younger children are going to be apart of the event then I’ll make sure to have some juice or soda on hand.
- Have a selection of permanent markers then each guest can personalize their glass so they keep track of their beverage throughout the entire evening– it washes right off with hot water and soap!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans Lime DASANI® Sparkling Water
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 4 ounces tequila
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Lime Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- Sugar Rim:
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- sugar and lime slices for garnish
- fresh cranberries for serving in beverages and on skewers, if desired
- In a small sauce pan combine water and sugar; simmer over medium high 3-4 minutes or until approximately 50% reduced.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Sugar Rim serving glasses place water and sugar in separate small bowls, dip rim of each serving glass into water and then sugar; set aside and repeat.
- Before serving carefully add ice and fresh cranberries to each glass.
- Combine cranberry juice, tequila, simple syrup, and lime juice in pitcher; stir to combine.
- Fill each prepared glass approximately 3/4 full, being careful of sugar rim.
- Top off each glass with Lime DASANI® Sparkling Water.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 433Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 19mgCarbohydrates: 96gFiber: 2gSugar: 88gProtein: 1g
More Beverage Recipes
- Cherry Prosecco Spritzer
- Blackberry Lime Moscow Mules Recipe
- Non-Boozy Mint Mojito
- Blueberry Lemon Mastiha Cocktail Recipe
- Irish Creme de Menthe Cocktail
- Blueberry Lime Cocktails
- Mint Julep Recipe
- Non-boozy Blueberry Mint Mojito
- Strawberry Mint Margaritas
- Irish Coffee with Baileys and Kahlua
- Orange Spice Wassail
Happiest wishes for your Holiday’s and may all your parties be SPARKLING and beautiful with our Cranberry Lime Margaritas Recipe!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene