*this is a sponsored post by Truvia and the opinions expressed are genuine and my own
Truvia Lime Spritzer because life with less sugar is just as sweet so, kick your feet back and relax with this refreshing less-calorie beverage!
I don’t about you but I’m having a hard time remembering to write the year 2016 on everything from checks, notes for school, and paperwork! Ugh. How did that happen? How are we already into another year? I’m in a bit of denial about it, apparently.
January ends up being a month of organizing and settling into the swing of things after the holidays around our house. This year it’s been one of my goals to ‘simplify’ life… in every way! I’ve been sorting through that ever-growing pile of papers from school, and bills, and life. AND getting back into my workout routine and cleaning up my eating habits- you know those things that tend to get tossed aside during the holiday crazzzi-ness!
That’s why I love Truvia and the baking blends because they help me keep life sweet with less calories. Win-win!!
How have you been getting rid of clutter and making life sweeter so far this year? Snap a photo, then share it on your social media tagging #LifeWithLess and @Truvia so we can see all the progress you’ve made!
- 1 1 liter bottle club soda
- 3 fresh limes
- zest of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons Truvia or to taste
- 8-12 ice cubes
- 1/4 cup Truvia to sparkling rim glasses
- Place 1/4 cup water and 1/4 cup Truvia two small bowls (I use ramekins).
- Dip the rim of each serving glass into the water and then Truvia; set aside.
- Squeeze the juice of 2 limes into a small pouring pitcher, add 2 tablespoons Truvia (I used the leftovers from rimming the glasses), zest 1 lime.
- Add sparkling water, gently mix.
- Carefully add ice cubes to prepared glasses.
- Carefully pour spritzer into glasses.
- Garnish with additional lime slices and wedges as desired.
Truvia Lime Spritzer is a wonderful way to enjoy a refreshing beverage and embrace a quite moment or two in our hectic lives.
I hope you’re Tuesday is a really good one!
Much Love and Peace~