Today’s Cherry Prosecco Spritzer Recipe is a refreshing cocktail or mocktail for your summer soirees! A lovely addition to any summer evening. Enjoy!
Why we love Cherry Prosecco Spritzer Recipe
Our Cherry Prosecco Spritzer Recipe is fabulous! Muy rico!! (The Latin side of me just came out.) Fresh cherries are just so delicious this time of year!
We think you’ll agree that Cherry Prosecco Spritzer are awesome for the whole family because you can serve them as a mocktail or a cocktail… perfect for all ages!
Let me tell yah- they just screams relaxation on the deck.. as the sun sets.. on a nice summer evening.
Ingredients in Cherry Prosecco Spritzer Recipe
- bottle cherry juice
- prosecco or sparkling water, chilled
If you’re looking to make a cocktail, try using Ruffino Prosecco Sparkling Wine, 750mL Bottle, or, if you don’t want to make it with alcohol, you can use Perrier Carbonated Mineral Water, 16.9 fl oz. Plastic Bottles (24 Count).
Fit Friday with Nichole
Can you believe it is already August? School is right around the corner. I keep trying to decide what I am going to do first on that magical day. Don’t get me wrong, I have loved summer and having my kids at home.
But I do get excited for a little more freedom for myself. Freedom for sneaking in some mid day time with my husband, running (trail and/or road), gym, shopping, etc.
So, today let’s hit the gym for a strength training session. I have found that spring and early summer are my best time for races, I like to get my training in while the kids are in school. Which means the training really amps up around January.
This will give me a good window during the fall to build up some of that necessary strength and power muscles.
Chef Tips & Tricks for selecting Party Beverages
- Picking beverages for your gathering can be fun but daunting at times!
- I like to have a selection of red and white wines, non-alcoholic sparkling beverages, sparkling water with lemon or limes, and a festive mixed beverage as an option too.
- If younger children are going to be a part of the event then I’ll make sure to have juice or soda and non-breakable glasses on hand.
- A garnish bar adds a fun twist: sprigs of rosemary, mint leaves, cinnamon sticks, fresh orange peel twists, lemon & lime wedges.
- A good idea is to have some permanent markers handy for everyone to mark their glasses– no worries the marker washes right off with hot water and soap!
- All your guests easily remember a personalized glass they’ve created plus it keeps sanitation in mind too! Germ sharing is not what anyone ever wants! 🙂
- 1 (32 fl ounces) bottle cherry juice
- 1 (750 ML) bottle of prosecco or sparkling water, chilled
- 2 cups cherries, we used the mount rainer variety
- 1/4 cup agave
- Prepare cherries by removing pits and placing in the freezer for at least 2 hours or until frozen.
- Place 1 teaspoon agave in the bottom of each serving glass.
- Add 1/3 cup cherry juice and gently stir.
- Add prosecco or sparkling water to each glass; filling to the top of each glass.
- Serve with frozen cherries floating in the beverage.
- Enjoy your Cherry Prosecco Spritzer Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 75Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 20mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 0g
More Summer Beverages
- Blueberry Lemon Mastiha Cocktail Recipe
- Lemon Peach Bellini Cocktail Recipe
- Non-Boozy Mint Mojito
- Lemon Cocktail Recipe
- Blueberry Lime Cocktails
- Mint Julep Recipe
- Strawberry Mint Margaritas
Today’s Cherry Prosecco Recipe Spritzer is happiness in a glass!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
- Cauliflower Cheese Soup w/ Grilled Cheese Croutons Recipe
- Gingerbread Biscotti Recipe
- Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe
- Dried Hibiscus Flower & Dark Chocolate Power Bites Recipe
- Strawberry Mango Kiwi Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Grilled Chicken with Spicy Mayo Sandwich Recipe
- Sherry Shallot Vinaigrette Recipe
- Cilantro Turkey Lavash Wrap with Pico de Gallo Mayo