Dreamy, right?! Ode to those pies that are the perfect balance of sweet with a bit of sour and a touch of crunch. Definitely dream worthy!
Our Cherry White Chocolate Cream Pie goes even one step further… yes, I know. Hard to imagine but, read the recipe and you’ll be in heaven over how simple it is to make.
You’re familiar with Lucky Leaf Pie Fillings, right? I think they’re wonderful for those times that you need a quick and delicious dessert that tastes like you’ve worked all-day-long 🙂
I like Lucky Leaf because they have every variety of pie fillings you can imagine plus, they don’t have any high fructose corn syrup- which makes the healthier side of me very happy! The Premium variety has 30% more fruit packed in every can… that means more BANG for my buck. YAY!
- 1 premade pie crust
- 1 21oz Pure Leaf Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 3.4oz box instant white chocolate pudding
- 1 3/4 C milk
- 1 8oz neufatchel cream cheese
- 1 8oz light cool whip
- 1/2 a white chocolate bar for garnish
- Place pie crust into pie pan, slightly ruffling inside if desired.
- Bake according to package directions.
- * a better tasting crust is allow to bake until deeply golden so it can caramelize and develop a rich flavorful crust.
- Allow crust to cool completely before making pudding mixture.
- In a large mixing bowl combine pudding and milk, stir to combine.
- Using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese in separate bowl, add to pudding; mix well.
- Fold cool whip in by hand, spoon mixture into crust.
- Top with 3/4 can of Pure Leaf Cherry Pie Filling (or whatever suits your fancy!)
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave off white chocolate curls to garnish the pie.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour until set and cold.
- Slice and Enjoy!
Aren’t the White Chocolate Curls adorable? Learn how to make them in this Chocolate Curls Tutorial video…
Enjoy our Cherry White Chocolate Cream Pie with your friends and family this holiday season!
Much Love and Peace~
PS- the products and pan were supplied for this post but the opinions expressed are genuine and all mine 🙂