We love this doTERRA Pumpkin Pie Recipe is flavored with doTERRA essential oils like clove, ginger, and cinnamon! Cooking and baking doTERRA recipes are a deliciously wonderful way to bring rich flavorings to any dish! Essential oils in Pumpkin Pie is awesome because you know you are getting pure flavorings without extra processing and/or alcohol based ingredients! It also just tastes a whole lot better too!!
Why we love doTERRA Pumpkin Pie Recipe
There’s something special about a homemade pumpkin pie. . . it seems to take us back to our favorite holiday memories. For me, I remember my Grandma Louise baking pies enough to feed our large family.
How to cook with doTERRA Pumpkin Pie Recipe
The great thing about cooking and baking with essential oils is that they are fresh tasting and shelf stable for so much longer than normal spices.
Essential oils are more potent than ground spices. Begin by replacing with a 2-3 drops to each teaspoon of “normal” spice in a recipe. Then taste as you go and it always turns out just right!
Have you heard of doTERRA Essential Oils?
• I LOVE them… I keep a bottle of Lavender Oil in my kitchen for easy access when I burn myself! (which happens, right!)
• I also love to add Lavender oil into my bath water and use it in my diffuser to make the whole house smell amazing.
• I flavor my drinking water with a little bit of Lemon Oil and it tastes fabulous.
• There are so many different uses for doTERRA oils… baking, cooking, relaxing, cleaning, and medicinal. They’re so awesome!
doTERRA Pumkin Pie Oils
15 ML Clove doTERRA Essential Oil
15 ML Ginger doTERRA Essential Oil
5 ML Cinnamon Bark doTERRA Essential Oil
More Essential Oil Recipes
- 1 (15 ounce) canned pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) canned evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 drops cloves
- 2 drops ginger
- 2 drops cinnamon bark
- 1- 9 inch pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Whisk all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 15 minutes, then reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake additional 60 minutes.
- Pie is done when knife inserted 1 inch from the edge of crust comes out clean.
- If crust is getting to browned carefully cover with a foil tent 45 minutes into baking time.
- Allow to cool, slice, and enjoy your doTERRA Pumpkin Pie Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 187Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 249mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 2gSugar: 16gProtein: 3g
More Pie and Cobbler Recipes
Enjoy our doTERRA Pumpkin Pie Recipe during the holidays this year!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
- Buttermilk Greek Yogurt Pancakes Recipe
- Tres Leches Cake with Strawberries Recipe
- Green Chili Black Beans Recipe
- Vanilla Cupcake Cocktail Recipe
- Green Tea Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Lemon Garlic Steak Marinade Recipe
- Strawberry Shortcake Cookies
- Cotton Candy Popcorn Recipe
- Healthy Omega 3 Cookies Recipe
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars (copycat) Recipe
- French Bread Pizza Recipe