*this is a sponsored post by Mother E essential oils but the message is genuine and all me.
Hot Chocolate Peppermint Brownies are made with real peppermint oil! They taste so lovely and decadent with just a hint of peppermint that completely melts in your mouth!!
I have so much fun cooking with Mother E essential oils. . . they’re handy to use in the kitchen. I love never having to worry about if I have the fresh herbs in my fridge because I’ve got them right in my cupboard!
** Pssst~ and a little secret you can save 20% this week when you buy your Mother E PEPPERMINT essential oil using the discount code: PEPPERMINT at check out! You’ll love having it because there are so many uses. . .
Invigorate both body and mind while embracing a newfound joie de’ vivre and effervescence in your spirit. Peppermint surges with freshness and is traditionally used to elevate energy and mood, boost mental alertness, freshen breath and support healthy digestion.
Hot Chocolate Peppermint Brownies are adapted from my Gram’s brownie recipe. . . I have to say I think she would be very proud of this creation! It’s like chocolate heaven times a thousand! I’m mean, it just doesn’t get much better than cocoa with hot chocolate powder AND then top it off with the magical hint of Mother E PEPPERMINT essential oil!
Oh my goodness. It’s just dreamy.
While we’re at it, we can not forget to talk about the Hot Chocolate Frosting!! It’s a traditional buttercream frosting with dry hot chocolate powdered mix and drops of Mother E Peppermint oil added in~ completely decadent and creamy-smooth. I’m totally not ashamed to say that I licked the bowl clean 🙂
Once you’ve purchased your Mother E Peppermint essential oil for our Hot Chocolate Peppermint Brownies there’s so many more things you can do with it. . .
Use peppermint essential oil aromatically, topically, internally and for household; this is one of the “power-house” oils with a myriad of uses.
- Reduce the urge to snack by rubbing 2 drops of Peppermint in palms then inhale deeply.
- Greet the morning with an exhilarating body splash made from two cups of fizzy water, two drops of Peppermint, one drop of Eucalyptus and one drop of lemon. Combine and pour over body after washing.
- Enhance mental clarity and soothe hot flashes by applying 1 drop of Peppermint to temples and back of neck. Be mindful of not rubbing too close to eyes.
- Combine one drop of Peppermint oil with one drop of Lemon oil in water for an invigorating mouth rinse.
- Place 1 drop of Peppermint under tongue to freshen breath.
- Add to desserts and ice cream for a refreshing, minty treat.
- Put cotton balls soaked in Peppermint strategically in rooms to keep spiders at bay.
Hot Chocolate Peppermint Brownies are sure to bring a smile to every person who tastes them!
Have a wonderful Friday!
Much Love and Peace~
[mv_create key=”986″ title=”Hot Chocolate Peppermint Brownies” thumbnail=”https://cookingwithruthie.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/hot-chocolate-peppermint-brownies-1.jpg” type=”recipe”]