Starbucks Chocolate Smoothie Recipe is simple to make at home and every bit as good as the original! Remember when these old school Starbucks Smoothies were around? They were simple with just right amount of ingredients. . . banana, mocha flavor, protein, your choice of milk, and ice. It’s been awhile since you’ve seen them on the menu and if you’re like me you’re missing them! We’re happy to share our copycat Starbucks chocolate smoothie along with Starbucks Orange Mango Smoothie Recipe and Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Recipe!
We’re always so excited for Fit Friday’s! We just love hanging out with Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness ! She’s a been apart of our Friday’s many years and we love her so much!! Thank you Nichole for coming every week and sharing your awesome fitness knowledge with us! If you want check out more of our Fit Friday posts then CLICK HERE!
Starbucks Chocolate Smoothie Recipe is just the beginning of our smoothie love! We hope you’ll enjoy these too:
- Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- Starbucks Orange Mango Smoothie Recipe
- Banana Nut Smoothie Recipe
- Pineapple Mango Banana Smoothie Recipe
- Carrot, Orange, Ginger Smoothie
- Green Tea Protein Smoothie
- Chocolate Raspberry Protein Smoothie
- Asian Pear and Pomegranate Smoothie
- Mint Raspberry Peach Smoothie
- White Peach, Cucumber, Mint Smoothie
- Strawberry, Citrus, Coconut Oat Smoothie
- Invest in a heavy duty blender; I’ve used a Blend Tec for well over a century now and I love it! It’s powerful enough to blend frozen fruit and vegetables smooth, smooth, smooth!
- I prefer using frozen fruits and vegetables in my smoothies so they have a thicker consistency.
- Freeze extra fruits and vegetables as they are just beginning to turn over-ripe; I use gallon plastic zip top freezer bags to toss them in.
- Freeze fresh produce to use later- I find they last just fine for up to 4 weeks. ie: spinach or mixed salad greens, baby carrots, cucumbers, banana’s broken into four pieces, sliced/cored apples and pears, extra berries, peeled/segmented oranges and clementines, grapes, and the list goes on!
- Extra nutrient add in’s are always good try adding: vanilla and chocolate protein powders, dry oats, a small handful of nuts, peanut butter, flavored yogurt or kefir, and more.
• Super food add in’s: gogi berries, coconut oil, avocado, acai or cacoa powder, chia or hemp or flax seeds, etc!
Fit Friday here with a fun workout for you to add some excitement into your weekend. I don’t do a whole lot of body part break downs in my workouts, I like to do more full body functional workouts, but every once in a while I feel the need to focus my gym time a little more. Today we are doing a core and plyo workout.
Starbucks Chocolate Smoothie Recipe is filled with all the good ole’ flavors of the classic variety!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. . . if you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go. . .
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. . . we SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Nichole, Ruthie, & Madeliene
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 6oz greek yogurt, vanilla flavor
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup chocolate almond milk
- 1 tablespoon dutch baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1 1/2 C ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Enjoy your Starbucks Chocolate Smoothie!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 328 Total Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 8mg Sodium: 167mg Carbohydrates: 44g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 32g Protein: 34g