Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap Recipe I’m completely addicted! So, after buying ANOTHER wrap last week, I decided to figure out a copycat version. It seems like Starbucks actually uses more of a flat-out whole grain type wrap but for photography purposes I used a tortilla. If you’ve never had a copycat Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap then you’re in for a delicious surprise!
Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap (copycat)
It nearly broke my heart when I heard that Starbucks was discontinuing their Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap! NOW, you have to make one of my lovely copycat version so that you can enjoy the magic of them too! Gosh, I guess that I’ll save $6.14 on my visits to Starbucks now. 🙁
We hope you’ll love these other healthy breakfast recipe too:
How to make Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap step-by-step tutorial:
Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap (copycat) is simple to make at home but every bit as yummy as the original!! Enjoy 🙂
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. . . if you get a chance to make this recipe leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie so we can share the joy of cooking with you!
One more thing before you go!. . . be inspired with CWR Recipe, Travel, and a variety of Etceteras every week by signing up to receive our emails! Click here to subscribe. We send out our newest posts, a collection of our latest favorites, and more! We love to stay connected with you.
Ruthie & Madeliene
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1/2 C spinach, thinly sliced
- 1-2 Tbsp feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 C egg whites
- In a sprayed fry pan over medium heat, pour egg whites, cook 1 minute, turn, cook 1 additional minute or until lightly browned.
- Set aside.
- In same fry pan add tomato, spinach, cook 1 minute, stirring.
- Add feta cheese, stir until melted.
- Warm tortilla, fold egg white omelet in center of tortilla, top with tomato/spinach mixture. Fold in edges.