Egg White Cabbage Bowl is a power breakfast or lunch!
Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness is here to hang out with us. I love having her visit and inspire our fitness! A Healthy Recipe, Egg White Cabbage Bowl from me + 5 Awesome Fitness Tips from Nichole = a healthy, happy, and balanced life!
Egg White Cabbage Bowl will start your day off right! I love how quick and easy this is to make! I personally just love to eat this before I go to the gym. I find that it sustains me through my amazing work out that Nicole has planned for me! She always reminds me that protein is one of the best things that I can give to my body!
The Egg White Cabbage Bowl gives you the protein you need to fuel your body and will leave you feeling perfectly energized! This healthy meal will keep you going through out the day and feeling great!
Nichole’s Awesome Fitness Tips. . .
I am starting a new session of boot camp and I have had a few new clients with the start of the new school year, the school year is a slightly smaller version of New Years. With new clients, new groups, new fun I have also taken a step back into some of the basics. Today I am going to share 5 of my favorite general fitness tips. These are going to be exercise geared tips, next week I will talk some general dietary tips.
Egg White Cabbage Bowl will sustain you through anything! Eat it before a work out or a big day to keep you going and feeling healthy!
Happy Fit Friday!! See you next week. 🙂
Much Love and Peace~
Nicole and Ruthie
- 4 leaves of green cabbage
- 1/3 cup cilantro, rough chopped
- 1/4 cup white onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons red pepper sauce
- 1 cup egg whites or egg replacer
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Place 2 cabbage leaves on each serving plate.
- In a small saute pan scramble egg whites, salt and pepper to desired doneness.
- In a small bowl combine cilantro and onion; mix.
- Divide egg whites between cabbage bowls, top with red pepper sauce and cilantro/onion mixture.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 202Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 412mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 6gSugar: 11gProtein: 21g
- Grilled Corn, Tomato & Arugula Salad Recipe
- Banana Bread French Toast w/ Maple Cream Recipe
- Turkey Frank Corn Dogs Recipe
- Primavera Pizza Recipe
- Dried Hibiscus Flower & Dark Chocolate Power Bites Recipe
- Achiote Beef Cabbage Bowl Recipe
- Shrimp and Petite Peppers Salad Recipe
- Chicken Brochettes and Fit Friday