Fit Friday is here!
I love to have Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness comes to hang out with us on Fridays!
This week Nichole is sharing a Workout Routine. A Healthy Recipe from me + Fitness Tips from Nichole= a healthy, happy, balanced life!
Nichole’s Foam Roller Workout …
The foam roller and I were once great friends, but sadly we have grown distant in the last few months. It is time to reignite that relationship! I have decided that this relationship needs to grow a bit this time around, to enjoy a roller for more than just rolling. You read that right, a roller is not just for rolling, today we are going to be working out with it as well. When you are done with your workout, or before you start your workout, the roller will already be out and available to do some rolling on any tight muscles.
Ruthie’s Healthy Recipe…
Blackberry Oat Smoothie Bowl is deliciously healthy in keep-you-full kind of breakfast way!
I love smoothie bowls! It’s a fun spin on smoothies. I have to admit that sometimes I like to have all the healthy benefits of a smoothie, but then I like to chew my food too so I love that this recipe combines the best of both worlds!
Oh and you’ll love the oats in this recipe- you honestly can’t even tell that they are in there at all. Oats are so good for our bodies… they clean out the bad cholesterol in a serious way! Plus, lots of great nutrition.
If we want to get really technical… oats in any form lowers bad cholesterol and helps control appetite. Oats also have antioxidants, fiber, electrolytes, phytonutrients.
Yah. They’re pretty awesome.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup vanilla fat free greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup whole oats
- 3/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 2 strawberries thinly sliced
- 1/2 banana, thinly sliced
- 4-5 blackberries, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup granola
- 2 tablespoons shredded sweetened coconut
- Combine smoothie ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving bowls.
- Top with desired toppings.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Blackberry Oat Smoothie Bowl is an awesome way to start the day! We love them 🙂
Happy Fit Friday!
Much Love and Peace~
Nicole and Ruthie
- Cauliflower Cheese Soup w/ Grilled Cheese Croutons Recipe
- Gingerbread Biscotti Recipe
- Avocado Stuffed Sweet Potato Recipe
- Green Chili Black Beans Recipe
- Steak & Linguini Pasta with Creamy Tomato Basil Sauce Recipe
- Salmon Cream Cheese Lavash Wrap Recipe
- Grilled Chicken with Spicy Mayo Sandwich Recipe
- Hallo-wieners Recipe