Today’s Blackberry Pear Mimosa Recipe is a wonderful way to bring holiday cheer to your gatherings this year! It’s simple to make with Mike’s hard lemonade.
Why we love Blackberry Pear Mimosa Recipe
Let’s face it. . . we all LOVE the holidays, however, sometimes it gets a little tooooooo hectic!
So, this year take time to kick back, relax, and enjoy a Blackberry Pear Mimosas Recipe with your friends. Bring a little more chillax to the holidays this year!
Ingredients in Blackberry Pear Mimosa Recipe
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade
- pear juice
- fresh blackberries
- fresh lemon peel
- fresh mint leaves
Celebrate with Blackberry Pear Mimosa Recipe
It’s easy. . . just have each of your mom-friends bring a brunch dish to share and then you can “wow” them with these beautiful and flavorful Blackberry Pear Mimosas.
It’s a lovely way to enjoy the holidays and celebrate the awesome friends in your life!
Chef Tips & Tricks for selecting Party Beverages
- Picking beverages for your gathering can be fun but daunting at times!
- I like to have a selection of red and white wines, non-alcoholic sparkling beverages, sparkling water with lemon or limes, and a festive mixed beverage as an option too.
- If younger children are going to be a part of the event then I’ll make sure to have juice or soda and non-breakable glasses on hand.
- A garnish bar adds a fun twist: sprigs of rosemary, mint leaves, cinnamon sticks, fresh orange peel twists, lemon & lime wedges.
- A good idea is to have some permanent markers handy for everyone to mark their glasses– no worries the marker washes right off with hot water and soap!
- All your guests easily remember a personalized glass they’ve created plus it keeps sanitation in mind too! Germ sharing is not what anyone ever wants! 🙂
- 1 (8 ounce) Mike’s Hard Lemonade
- 1 cup pear juice
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 2 zests of fresh lemon peel
- 2 fresh mint leaves
- Divide blackberries between two fluted glasses.
- Add 4 ounces Mike’s Hard Lemonade and 1/2 cup pear juice to each glass.
- Add zest of lemon and mint leaves to each glass.
- Serve and Enjoy your Blackberry Pear Mimosas Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 177Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 20mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 5gSugar: 24gProtein: 1g
More Holiday Beverages
Celebrate Blackberry Pear Mimosa Recipe
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
*This is a sponsored post with Mike’s Hard Lemonade. The opinions expressed are all me. 🙂
- Sun-dried Tomato, Artichoke & Mushroom Alfredo Pasta Recipe
- Cranberry Orange Scones Recipe
- Grilled Pineapple Chipotle BBQ Sauce Recipe
- Rice Pudding Smoothie Recipe
- German Apple and Celery Root Salad
- Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Homemade Rye Bread Recipe
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecan Topping Recipe