I’m so excited to introduce you to Kami from No Diets Allowed…
Kami and I met at the IKEA Blogger Event and I just thought she was awesome… SO, I’m happy to tell y’all that she’s now a member of our Creative Team and a Monthly Contributor. Woo-hoo!
Kami’s made some delightful Pear Apple Granola Muffins to share with us and I won’t keep you waiting any longer…
I LOVE muffins!
One of my most favorite breakfasts is a warm, right-out-of-the-oven, moist, and fluffy muffin.
I didn’t think I would be able to love another muffin as much as my Whole Wheat Banana Zucchini Muffins, BUT I think I might love these just as much!
- 1 and 1/2 cup whole wheat flour (I use Bob's Red Mill whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup whole quick oats
- 1/2 cup all-natural granola, I use Nature's Path Organic FlaxPlus granola
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup pureed Bartlett pear
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup milk of your choice, I used coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, granola, baking powder, baking soda, salt; mix to combine.
- In a medium sized bowl combine pear, applesauce, honey, oil, milk, vanilla; stir to combine.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a lightly greased muffin pan, pour about 1/3 cup batter into each muffin cup. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- The tops will be slightly golden brown.
Instead of butter, margarine, jelly, or other highly processed/high sugar options, top your muffin with 1 Tbs of natural peanut butter or almond butter!
You’ll love how the flavors compliment each other!
Serve warm and enjoy!
Here are some other delicious recipes for you to enjoy…
I’m dying to try Kami’s Pear Apple Granola Muffins… they look like the perfect breakfast!
Thanks so much to Kami for sharing them with us. She always has lots of healthy and delicious ideas cooking going on in her kitchen- be sure to jump over to visit her 🙂
Kami and Ruthie
- Coconut Mango Sweet Rice Recipe
- Easy Lemon Sorbet Recipe
- Salsa Chicken Bake Recipe
- Pecan Pie Cookies Recipe
- Caprese Garlic Bread
- Kneaders Recipe Rosemary Focaccia Bread Recipe
- Overnight Oats with Chia Seeds and BlendTec Giveaway
- Mexican Potato Soup
- Healthy Banana Muffins Recipe
- Thick and Chunky Chili with Sirloin Recipe
- Rosemary & Pine Nut Biscotti
- Margarita Macaroons