Happy Memorial Day Weekend!! Yay… SO fabulous to have warm weather and a nice long weekend to enjoy it too 🙂
Blueberry Streusel Muffins are a wonderful breakfast or brunch for this weekend!
This recipe could easily be adapted with the berries you like best. It’s delightful with raspberries or even chunks of strawberries work too! I usually go with what’s on sale and they always turn out fantastic 🙂
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp fat-free greek yogurt
- 1/3 C sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-1/3 C all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 C milk
- 1-1/2 C fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/3 C all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 C cold butter
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add yogurt, egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill 12 greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until browned.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
- Serve warm.
- *If using frozen blueberries, use without thawing to avoid discoloring the batter.
Blueberry Streusel Muffins is a simple-to-make recipe that’s sure to be enjoyed by everyone that’s lucky enough to eat one.
A couple of other yummy recipe ideas for you to enjoy this weekend…
I hope y’all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy these Blueberry Streusel Muffins.
Come back tonight to linky-party with us at Super Saturday– party opens at 7pm MST!!
Happy Friday and Happy Baking!
- Raspberry Maple Roll-ups Recipe
- Blueberry Banana Muffins Recipe
- Cranberry Orange Coffee Cake Recipe
- Skinny Baked Pumpkin Donuts Recipe
- Strawberry Mango Kiwi Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Starbucks Orange Mango Smoothie Recipe
- Rice Pudding Smoothie Recipe
- Pumpkin Pancakes with Caramel Cinnamon Syrup
- French Pâte à Crêpes Recipe
- Blueberry Banana Oat Bread Recipe
- Patriotic Parfait
- Apple Pie Bread