Apple and White Chocolate Streusel Bars Recipe will bring all the flavors and aromas of autumn to your home! We love this time of year, when the apples on the tree in the backyard are ready to enjoy! Fresh picked apples are in every fruit stand and grocery store right now, so grab a couple for our Apple and White Chocolate Streusel Bars Recipe, and make a treat the whole family is sure to love! Today’s recipe has white chocolate and diced apples in an apple spice cookie bar AND then we add an oatmeal streusel topping! WOW!! It has everything you love about fall in a mouth-watering dessert. We’re sure everyone will love it! 🙂
Apple and White Chocolate Streusel Bars are an autumn fave!
Fall is in the air around our neck of the woods! The leaves on the trees are starting to turn up in the mountains… so that means that it won’t be long until the reds, golds, and yellows are all around us down in the valley. I love to go hiking in the mountains. There’s something about being in the quiet, exploring the trails in nature, that’s so rejuvenating for me. I love nature wherever I happen to be! The ocean, the desert, the forest… they are all amazing in their own way. Mother Nature is so beautiful and diverse! Let’s get outside today and enjoy more of this fabulous world we live in!
If you have a lot of apples to use, and need more recipe ideas for them, then be sure to check out these fabulous apple recipes!
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip with Apples
- Brown Bag Apple Pie
- Apple Cinnamon Smoothie
- Apple Pie Enchiladas
- Homemade Apple Pie
- Apple Cinnamon Whole Wheat Cookies
- Apple Cinnamon Coconut Loaf
- Cinnamon Apple Butter
A few helpful tips for baking at higher elevations:
- If you live 3,000 feet above sea level or more it is considered high elevation and may take longer to cook/bake.
- Adjustments are needed for 5000+ feet and above:
- Reduce baking powder: for each teaspoon, decrease 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon.
- Reduce sugar: for each cup, decrease 2 tablespoons.
- Increase liquid: for each cup, add 2 to 4 tablespoons.
- Increase oven temperature by 25 degrees F.
- Check if it is done a little early.
- This may take some trial and error to get it right for you.
Learn more HERE
Apple and White Chocolate Streusel Bars are sure to be your autumn favorite!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go. . .
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Cooking with Ruthie on Instagram
Cooking with Ruthie on Pinterest
Cooking with Ruthie on Facebook
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
Apple and White Chocolate Streusel Bars Recipe
Apple and White Chocolate Streusel Bars will bring all the flavors and aromas of autumn to your home!
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 box 7.4 oz Alpine Spiced Apple Cider Instant Original Drink mix -not sugar free- all 10 packets
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup fuji apples small diced
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Streusel Topping:
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup whole oats
- ½ cup butter cold
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
Preheat oven 350 degrees.
Coat 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
In a small bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon
With your mixer, cream together butter, sugar, salt and all 10 packages of apple cider drink mix powder, until light and fluffy
Beat in eggs, one at a time
Add vanilla and mix well
Gradually add flour mixture to butter/egg mixture and mix until just combined.
Add white chocolate chips and diced apples; gently mix to incorporate.
Mix until crumbly using a pastry cutter.
Sprinkle on top of dough.
Bake 28-30 minutes, or until very lightly browned around the edges and a toothpick in the center removes clean.
Cool on cooling rack.
Enjoy with a tall glass of milk!
- Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette Recipe
- Coconut Lemon Overnight Oats Recipe
- Sweet & Spicy Candied Pecans Recipe
- Purple Basil, Olive, Ricotta Crostini Recipe
- Chocolate Filled Cupcakes with Rose Water Frosting Recipe
- Mediterranean Spinach Salad Recipe
- Apple Cucumber Tossed Salad
- Cadbury Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Ruth Uschold says
Where’s the recipe?
Our apologies! We are having difficulties with our recipe cards and a fix is underway. I will message you asap when it is fixed. 🙂
Thank you for being patient … the recipe cards are fixed now! We hope you love this recipe 🙂