*This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GladeForFall #CollectiveBias
I love autumn… crisp leaves crunching under my feet, woody smells in the air, and the flavors of apple, caramel, cinnamon, and pumpkin that start to pop up everywhere!
I must admit that I adore pumpkin the very most.
The smell of pumpkin cookies, pies, and breads wafting from the kitchen is one of my most favorite parts of fall. It’s not really practical to be baking autumn delights all the time though, right?!
That’s why I’m totally in love with Glade® new Limited Edition Scents Pumpkin Pit Stop™ Candle- they also have room freshners, wax melts, plug in scented oils, and premium room sprays. That way we can enjoy the smells of autumn baking without all the work!
Have you seen the new Glade® Pumpkin Pit Stop™ at your local Kroger Stores? They’re super easy to find…
Autumn brings back so many fond memories of baking pumpkin everything with my mom and gram in the kitchen. My Gram made the best pumpkin pies in the whole world! Somehow, those pies of hers never seemed to run out either- she must have spent days baking pumpkin pies to feed our very large extended family. The smell of pumpkin baking takes me right back to wonderful memories of time spent in her kitchen… I’m sure that has something to do with the reason that I adore it so much.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Using a mixer cream butter until smooth, add brown sugar and granulated sugar; cream 4 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, egg, and pumpkin; mix 3 minutes until smooth.
- Meanwhile, combine flour, spices, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Add dry to wet all at once, mix until 80% incorporated.
- Add white chocolate chips and pistachios; mix to combine.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared cooking sheet.
- Bake 9 minutes and rest 1 minute on sheet, remove to cooling racks to complete cooling.
Autumn Baking is a must-have in my world but when you’re craving the smells of pumpkin cookies baking without all the work- just grab your Glade® Pumpkin Pit Stop™ and enjoy!
Bring back all the fond memories of autumn with these Pumpkin White Chocolate Pistachio Cookies baking in your kitchen!
AND then pick up one of these amazing Glade® Pumpkin Pit Stop™ scents to enjoy the same pumpkin-yumminess fragrant all through the fall months!
Much Love and Peace~
PS- don’t forget to lick that bowl clean too. That’s practically the best part 🙂