Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies will bring the aromas and flavors of autumn into your kitchen!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are a must-make this time of year, as the days are cooling off and the evenings are getting chilly. I love fall and autumn baking is something I look forward to every year! I also love to hiking in the majestic mountains as the leaves turn and begin to gently cascade to the ground.
Hiking + Baking bring me all kinds of happiness! 🙂
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are just the beginning of the pumpkin lovin’ that goes on around this blog! Be sure to check some of these other favorites too. . .
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are made to be shared with your family and friends. . . they’ll bring autumn love everywhere they go!!
Have a beautiful Monday!
Much Love and Peace~
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1/3 cups pastry flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Coat baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Using a mixer cream butter until smooth, add brown sugar and granulated sugar; cream 4 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, egg, and pumpkin; mix 3 minutes or until smooth.
- Meanwhile in a separate mixing bowl, combine flour, spices, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt; whisk to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to wet, all at one time, mix until 80% incorporated.
- Add milk chocolate chunks; stir by hand to incorporate.
- Using large cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Remove to cooling racks cool completely.