Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 8oz neufatchel cream cheese, softened
- 1 C plain fat-free greek yogurt
- 3/4 C canned pumpkin
- 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 4-5 apples, cored and sliced
- Place cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl, using a hand mixer beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add yogurt and pumpkin, mix until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and cinnamon, mix until incorporated.
- Place in serving bowl and refrigerate until serving.
- Garnish with a couple of shakes of cinnamon and serve with apple slices or graham cracker sticks.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip is a yummy little treat I whipped together the other day… I’ve really been in the mood for pumpkiny stuff lately and our neighbors brought us a bunch of apples from their tree and what better way to eat up all those delicious apples than with this fabulous dip!!
I’m so glad it’s Friday 🙂 What a wonderful day of the week… I hope you all have a really fun weekend!
I shared this recipe at: