Happy Christmas Eve!! I always like t have simple and delicious appetizer ideas on hand that everyone simply LOVES at Holiday get togethers!
As y’all know, I like to skinny recipes down without losing any of the flavor. This Skinny Gingerbread Dip is a SO good… you won’t miss a single calorie! Promise.
- 1 8oz neufchâtel cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1 package gingerbread cookies
- In a small mixing bowl combine first 7 ingredients; mix until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until chilled.
- Serve with gingerbread cookies.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 71Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 73mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 2g
I hope your Holidays are Merry and Bright! Oh, and filled with lots of delicious baking too.
Happy Baking and Merry Christmas (tomorrow)!