Skinny Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Bread is exactly what you’ve been dying to bake this fall… perfectly moist and pumpkinie AND then throw in the dark chocolate! Heaven.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 3 1/3 C flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 C sugar
- 3/4 C brown sugar
- 1/3 C butter, softened
- 1/4 C applesauce
- 2 eggs and 4 egg whites
- 1 15oz can mashed pumpkin
- 1/4 C water
- 1 C dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Coat three 9x3 loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugar together, add applesauce, mix well.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating with each addition.
- Then add egg whites, mix in.
- Add pumpkin and mix.
- Alternate dry ingredients with water.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour evenly into prepared pans.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Skinny Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Bread is seriously amazing… it’s like magic- it’ll be gone before your very eyes!
Happy Tuesday and Happy Autumn Baking too 🙂
- Herbed Braided Breadsticks w/ Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
- Sourdough Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Sourdough Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Jalapeño Honey Cornbread Recipe
- Philly Cheesesteak Pockets Recipe
- Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Homemade Rye Bread Recipe
- Dark Chocolate Stuffed Croissants
- Raspberry Sweet Rolls Recipe
- Caprese Garlic Bread
- Rosemary & Pine Nut Biscotti
- Coconut Yogurt Zucchini Bread