Shrimp Dip… is a delicious and easy appetizer that everyone always loves! My friend Clare gave me this recipe and brought it to our bowling party- just had to share it with all of you 🙂
- 1 8 ounces whole milk cottage cheese
- 1 8 onces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 can shrimp, drained and rinsed well
- 1/2 pakage dry ranch salad dressing packet
- 1 box crackers or potato chips
- Combine all ingredients together, place into serving bowl, refrigerate for 2-3 hours to allow flavors to meld.
- Serve with Potato chips or crackers.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 56Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 64mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g
Shrimp Dip… is a creamy appetizer spread that is great to take along to any New Years Eve party or get together!
Happy Friday and Holiday weekend!
- Pulled Pork Sliders with Pineapple Slaw Recipe
- Grilled Pineapple and Strawberry Salsa Recipe
- Strawberry Bruschetta Recipe
- Grilled Pineapple Chipotle BBQ Sauce Recipe
- Spicy Mini Club Crackers Recipe
- 25 St. Patricks Day Recipes
- Skinny Pumpkin Fluff Recipe
- Pulled Ginger Chicken Slider with Cilantro Slaw
- Virtual Progressive Thanksgiving Dinner
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
- Red, White, and Blue-berries
- 4th of July Watermelon Appetizer Recipe