Shrimp Dip… is a delicious and easy appetizer that everyone always loves! My friend Clare gave me this recipe and brought it to our bowling party- just had to share it with all of you 🙂
Shrimp Dip is a delicious and easy appetizer that everyone always loves! My friend Clare gave me this recipe and brought it to our bowling party- just had to share it with all of you.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 8 ounces whole milk cottage cheese
- 1 8 onces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 can shrimp, drained and rinsed well
- 1/2 pakage dry ranch salad dressing packet
- 1 box crackers or potato chips
- Combine all ingredients together, place into serving bowl, refrigerate for 2-3 hours to allow flavors to meld.
- Serve with Potato chips or crackers.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 56Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 64mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g
Shrimp Dip… is a creamy appetizer spread that is great to take along to any New Years Eve party or get together!
Happy Friday and Holiday weekend!
crackers, Cream cheese, ranch spices, shrimp, Sour cream
March 13, 2021
Leave a Reply