Only one more day for the Everyone’s a Winner Birthday Giveaway! Enter today and get you’re free copy of Family Favorites Cookbook! YAY!
I know you’ll be so happy with these Sweet and Sour Shrimp Skewers… a quick and easy end of the summer grilling season recipe!
- 1 lb bag of 61/70 shrimp, I used peeled with the tails on
- 1/2 C balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 C honey
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1/4 C low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- zest of 1 orange
- juice of 1 orange, approx 1/4 C
- wooden skewers
- Coat grill with cooking spray, preheat to medium high.
- Combine all ingredients exluding shrimp and let melt while grill is heating.
- Thread shrimp onto wooden skewers.
- Baste shrimp skewers with sauce, place on grill, continue basting while grilling 2-3 minutes.
- Turn skewers over, baste, grill 2-3 minutes more or until browned and cooked through.
Remember these other tasty summer recipes:
Happy last week of August… I hope you get to enjoy some of these tasty recipes before the summer completely winds down!
It’s always a little sad for me when the kids head back to school and we have to get back into the swing of it again.