As the summer gets under way you’re going to be lovin’ these Bacon Wrapped Chicken Pineapple Skewers. Bacon wrapped everything is just amazing, right?! I like bacon to be thick cut, flavorful, and a good value which is why I buy Wright® Brand® Bacon at Walmart…. it’s such a great value!
Have you ever taken bacon to the grill before? This recipe is SO deliciously fun… the bacon cooks up beautifully and all wrapped around marinated chicken with pineapple- there just aren’t words enough! It’s heavenly.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Pineapple Skewers
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes
- 12 ounces 1/2 package Wright® Brand Bacon, Naturally Hardwood Smoked variety
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups fresh pineapple cut into 1 inch cubes
- 8 wooden skewers
- Combine pure maple syrup, Worcestershire sauce, white wine vinegar and lemon juice in a small mixing bowl.
- Place chicken cubes in large zip top baggie, pour marinade over chicken, seal baggie.
- Knead baggie to ensure complete coverage of chicken, place in fridge 1-3 hours.
- minutes before grilling, soak wooden skewers in water to avoid excess charring.
- Spray grill with cooking spray to avoid sticking, preheat to medium high heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Wrap each chicken cube with 1/3 slice of Wright® Brand Bacon and thread onto wooden skewer, followed by pineapple.
- Repeat threading until all skewers are filled.
- Place skewers on grill, cook 4-5 minutes per side or until chicken is done; rotating as necessary.
- Brush additional reserved marinade on skewers while cooking as needed.
- Discard marinade.
- Serve and Enjoy!
You’ll love how simple this Bacon Wrapped Chicken Pineapple Skewers recipe is to make and your family will LOVE how incredible it tastes. We enjoy summertime get togethers with family and friends. Grilling makes it so nice and easy to host and cook while still being outdoors with all of the guests. Good Friends + Good Food makes for especially Good Times!
Make sure to grab some Naturally Hardwood Smoked Wright Brand® Bacon at your local Walmart and get your grillin’ on!
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Pineapple Skewers will be the hit of your summer BBQ gatherings. Delish!
Much Love and Peace~
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wright Brand® Bacon . The opinions and text are all mine.