Pineapple Bowl Fruit Salad is just about the cutest display bowl I’ve ever seen!
This Pineapple Bowl Fruit Salad was served at my daughter, Madi’s, closing banquet for her dance company! I don’t even know whose mom made it but, one of Madi’s fellow dancer girls brought it and I just had to snap a photo so I could share it with all of you!! ADORABLE!
- 1 ripe pineapple
- 2 C red grapes
- 2 banana's
- 2 oranges, peel and chunked
- 1 C sliced strawberries
- Cut the pineapple in half length wise with an electric knife, remove fruit with knife leaving outer core intact, cut pineapple into chunks.
- Place in pineapple in a large mixing bowl, add remaining fruit, toss.
- Fill pineapple bowls with fruit salad, refill when needed!
My husband says that a band saw would cut the pineapple in half just lickity-split! SO, which ever way you decide to cut it- the Pineapple Bowl Fruit Salad will turn out just darling.
- Roasted Sweet Potato, Gouda & Kale Salad Recipe
- Grilled Corn, Tomato & Arugula Salad Recipe
- Papaya Pineapple Coleslaw Recipe
- Mediterranean Spinach Salad Recipe
- Achiote Beef Cabbage Bowl Recipe
- Horiatiki Greek Village Salad & Acropolis of Athens
- Shrimp and Petite Peppers Salad Recipe
- Apple Cucumber Tossed Salad