Fruit and Mint Salad mint is the perfect way to dress up a fruit salad!
It’s a simple but lovely fruit salad presentation that’s quick and easy to prepare!!
The mint in this Fruit and Mint Salad adds just a touch of freshness that sets the whole thing off perfectly! Not to mention what a lovely presentation it is 🙂
- 2 cups purple grapes
- 3 cups watermelon balls
- 3 cups cantaloupe balls
- 10-12 fresh mint leaves, rolled and thinly sliced
- Using the small side of a melon baller tool, scoop out melons to equal 3 cups.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients.
- Top with additional mint leaves if desired.
- Roasted Sweet Potato, Gouda & Kale Salad Recipe
- Grilled Corn, Tomato & Arugula Salad Recipe
- Sweet & Spicy Candied Pecans Recipe
- Horiatiki Greek Village Salad & Acropolis of Athens
- Sherry Shallot Vinaigrette Recipe
- Apple Cucumber Tossed Salad
- German Apple and Celery Root Salad
- Dijon Mustard Potato Salad