It seems like all year long I look forward to summer just to enjoy the seasonal fresh fruit…it’s wonderful, isn’t it?! Especially the melons- you just can’t go wrong.
Creamy Yogurt Fruit Salad has a delicious tropical feel to it that you’ll absolutely love!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 C nonfat greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp agave
- 1/4 C pineapple juice
- 2 drops almond extract
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped mint leaves
- 2 C fresh pineapple gold, chunked
- 2 fugi apples, cored and chunked
- 2 C honeydew melon, chunked
- 3 C watermelon, chunked
- 1 C sweetened coconut, toasted
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together greek yogurt, agave, pineapple juice, almond extract.
- In a large bowl combine fruit and mint.
- Add yogurt dressing, toss, and let stand 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with coconut and serve.
Creamy Yogurt Fruit Salad is a healthy summer salad that will make you wish you were on vacation at a beach somewhere… or at least that’s what it makes me dream of 🙂
Happy Tuesday and Happy Cooking!