Patriotic Yogurt Pretzels Recipe everyone loves a little sweet on a pretzel, usually white chocolate but for a little healthier twist, try yogurt! Our yogurt covered pretzels are sure to hit the spot–the whole family will love them. Yogurt pretzels are so simple to make the kiddos can help too!
Why we love Patriotic Yogurt Pretzels Recipe
We’ve always been big fans of yogurt covered pretzels! I used to buy something very similar in little tubs at Christmas time with how easy they are to make–I won’t buy them anymore.
Step by Step photos Patriotic Yogurt Pretzels Recipe
Ingredients in Patriotic Yogurt Pretzels Recipe
- vanilla greek yogurt
- powdered sugar
- mini-sized pretzels
- patriotic sprinkles, optional
How to make Patriotic Yogurt Pretzels Recipe
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Place a cooling rack over a cookie sheet to dry on.
- In large mixing bowl add 1 cup powdered sugar at a time to yogurt.
- Using tongs or a chop stick, cover each pretzel with frosting, lift out, place on cooling rack.
- Apply sprinkles in batches while very wet, if desired.
- When rack is full place in oven with the door cracked, turn off oven.
- (The heat will help the pretzels stay crunchy) Dry for 3 hours.
- Store in air tight bag for up to 3 days.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 168Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 36mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 0gSugar: 38gProtein: 2g
More Healthy Snacks
- Healthy Power Bites
- Peanut Butter Granola Snack Mix
- Almond Joy Power Bites
- Chocolate Coconut Snack Mix
- Salted Caramel Snack Mix
- Sweet and Salty Peanuts
- Chocolate Trail Mix Power Bites
- Berry Medley Raw Bars
Enjoy some Patriotic Yogurt Pretzels Recipe this weekend!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene