Our Chocolate Trail Mix Power Bites Recipe are awesome for wherever life happens to take you! are packed with oats, chocolate almond butter, chia seeds, flax seeds, and honey– then a handful of trail mix. You’ve got a healthy snack that’s delicious fuel for all the adventures in your life!
Why we love Chocolate Trail Mix Power Bites Recipe
We love hiking… long and short hikes are a must-do in our everyday life. Jack and Lila make wonderful hikers–they’re not great off leash yet but hopefully, maybe, one day they’ll be better at listening around other dogs?! 🙂
Long hikes require some fuel and those are the days that these Chocolate Trail Mix Power Bites come in handy. My son loves to go fishing and they go along with him too.
The view out from one of our favorite hiking trails… Mother Nature is amazing!
I love all the wild flowers that are in bloom this time of year…
Chocolate Trail Mix Power Bites are easy to take a long on all your summer adventures- they pack up nicely and are filled with great tasting, good for you ingredients that’ll really keep your belly full and happy!
- 1 cup whole oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup milled flax seed
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup mini M&M's
- 3/4 cup peanut trail mix
- In mixing bowl combine oats, chocolate almond butter, and honey; mix until incorporated.
- Add flax seed, chia seeds; mix.
- Gently fold in peanut trail mix and mini M&M's.
- Roll into 1 inch balls, place into air tight container, and refrigerate.
- Keep power bites refrigerated and air tight.
Jack and Lila and I hit the trail most days… we love living in the mountains and having access to mother nature right out the front door. That little Lila dog is the speediest one of the bunch- it’s kinda hard to keep up with her sometimes 🙂
Love our Chocolate Trail Mix Power Bites we’re sure you’ll these favorite healthy snacks too:
They’re all simple to make and easy to take with you!
We keep some Chocolate Trail Mix Power Bites in an air tight container in the fridge then they’re right ready to go whenever we need them!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
- The Best Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe
- Herbed Ricotta Appetizer Recipe
- Dark Chocolate Banana Popsicle Recipe
- Tropical Chocolate Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Garden Vegetable Impossible Quiche
- Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Strawberry Banana Mango Coconut Smoothie Recipe
- Almond Butter Banana Oat Smoothie Recipe